Chapter 15 - To Stop a "Wedding"

(There's a part in the chapter that contains optional interactive music! So if you'd prefer to better feel the ambience, read this chapter through the Wattpad website instead

(There's a part in the chapter that contains optional interactive music! So if you'd prefer to better feel the ambience, read this chapter through the Wattpad website instead. Enjoy!)

—-y/n's P.O.V.—-
After the sudden zone out session I had, I was brought back to a sense of weird comfort. It felt wrong, but at the same time I felt at ease. I jumped at the sound of a rushing maid, barging her way into the room.

"The ceremony is to start in just an hour dear. If you'll allow me to, I can assist you with getting prepared," she smiled.

"That would be wonderful, thank you.." I had said in a calm tone.

"That's what it was. Maybe the minor headache was nervousness of getting married in just an hour..bloodyhell!" I thought to myself.

With that, the maid lead me over to the massive doors that lead to the closet and prepared me for what seemed like both a big moment for myself and the man I am destined to marry.

—- Jacob's P.O.V.—-

"Alright mates. Remember what her majesty said. We need to find that cup of oak substance and pour this remedy inside it to bring y/n back!" I exclaimed as the crew and I gazed upon a distant hill where we assumed laid the ceremony ground. My eyes lit up as I saw Sarah returning with a look of confidence on her face. Earlier we had sent her to look for more details on the ceremony.

"This may not be much of help but I was able to get some information on the schedule of the damn thing," Sarah grunted taking a seat on the soft grass as she handed a piece of paper to me.

"It's perfect!" I cheered. Maisie hurried over to my side to observe the printed words upon the paper.

"Wait, Jacob that's in 30 minutes! We'll never make it in time to sneak over there," before Maisie could finish her sentence, a group of scout soldiers were approaching. Captain crow glanced at me with a tone of amusement. Nodding my head, we both raced toward the soldiers and let them fall too their temporary rest. Unfortunately, there were only enough uniforms for a couple of us, while the rest was assigned to watch the guards if they ever wake up. Once we were all set to take off, Maisie had pulled on my hand, with the most pitiful look ever.

"It's not safe Lass. Do it for me, okay? For y/n." I said embracing the child softly.

"Yeah, yeah." She grumbled.

Once we'd all say our goodbyes, Captain Crow, Sarah and I rode towards the warm bright lights. We were more than ready to stop this wedding!

—-Tiny Timeskip—-

Once we had reached the ceremony, it was still empty of people. Thank god the cup of oak was noticeably obvious! As I was about to poor the substance in, a commander rushed over to me.

"Good afternoon soldier. What do you think you're doing outta position." He snarled.

"Nothing. Just inspecting." I reassured him. The commander had gave one last deadly glare, then continued to march off. It was 10 minutes till the ceremony, and the seats of the glowing area started to fill very quickly. My face was sculpted with ice as I glared at the man who backstabbed y/n. "Looking all happy and friendly at that alter, just wait and see what happens lad.." I said annoyed.