Page 29 | How good is your German?

Start from the beginning

Tony: "Stop right there, anonymous mysterious, weird mask man. You've violated the law." Iron Man joked with a reference.

Y/N: "Is that a Skyrim reference?" I said in confusion before Iron Man chuckles inside of his suit.

Tony: "I'm just messing with you, kid. By the way, good job winning the Sports Festival." He said, as his weapons were now aimed towards Loki, so I undid the jutsu. Ending the fight as Loki puts his hands up in surrender.

Steve: "Mr. Stark."

Tony: "Captain."

Y/N: "Y/N." 

||||

NIGHT

ARDENNES FOREST

Loki was apprehended by handcuffs as we take him to the quinjet, and to finish my first mission with them. We were now high above the Ardennes on the way back to the Helicarrier as I sat next to the cuffed Loki, while Steve and Mr. Stark were talking to each other. I glanced at Loki every minute to see if he wants to do the funny. While the two old man did the same.

Steve: "I don't like it."

Tony: "What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

Steve: "I don't remember it being that easily. This guy packs a wallop."

Tony: "Still, you're pretty spry for an older fellow." The two looked at each other, before their glances landed on me. "What do you think with our friendly cuffed guest, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Well... From what I've read about him on the history books, he is a shape-shifter, I also read that when He transformed in form of a mare, he got impregnated by Svaðilfari, a stallion." I explained to them, but what I got back was their disgusted and confused look, screaming 'what the fuck is that' to me. "E-Erm... I-It's just a mythology. I don't think that was true that you've got impregnated, r-right Loki?" I turned to Loki, only to see his face also saying 'what the fuck are you saying' to me. "Oh-O-Okay..." I simply hung my head low as I lean back in my seat and went silent.

Tony: "Kid's got some balls on saying that to the actual Loki, plus points for him." Tony muttered.

Steve: "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

Tony: "Yeah, there are a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you, even to him" The two glanced back at me, as I can't hear what they're saying.

The thunderstorms above and around us starts to crackle and spark, while Kurama inside was alerting me.

Kurama: "Kid, head's up. I'm sensing another god like Loki around you."

Y/N: "Another god?"

Kurama: "With that lightning spitting around your puny jet, I think you know who it is."

I quickly put on my mask as I look around with worry in my face, both Steve and Tony notices this and put theirs too.