Page 29 | How good is your German?

Start from the beginning

Loki: "There are no men like me."

Old Man: "There are always men like you." Impressed, Loki raises his staff and aimed the tip of it to the old man.

Loki: "Look to your elder, people." The staff began to glow in blue, as Cap and I nod to each other to reveal ourselves. "Let him be an example."

A few seconds before Loki can fire his staff, I did a half ram seal as I undid the transformation. Cap jumped in front of the old man, raised his shield to protect him. And as the blast bounces off his shield, it hit Loki and I threw the kunai in front of Loki and kicked him away from the crowd. Loki grunts in pain as he slowly stands up while Cap and I stood side by side to protect the old man.

Steve: "You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve stated as the crowd began to stand up one by one as we walked past the crowd and faces Loki.

Loki: "Heh, the soldier." Loki stands up with the help of his staff and chuckles. "The man out of time." He added.

Steve: "I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve smirked as he leans to the right as I threw my kunai in front of Loki. Then, I teleported with a punch that went to his face.

Y/N: "You're the one that is out of time!" I said as Loki defends himself with his staff, forcing me to retreat back to Cap as a Quinjet arrived behind us.

The quinjet, operated by Natasha, opens up the bay as the minigun appeared in its belly.

Natasha (PA): "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down!" She said through the speakers. Loki freezes for a moment before he fires his staff at the quinjet, narrowly dodging the blast.

Cap uses the opportunity as he threw his shield unto Loki's chest, with me helping to evacuate the crowd from the fight. The two fight head-on as I continue to disperse and evacuate the surrounding crowd. Loki slams the staff into Cap's back as he crashes not far from him, but before Loki could stab him, I did some hand signs.

SHADOW PARALYSIS JUTSU!

The shadow immobilizes Loki completely before he could do something to Cap. I smirked at this as I did the snake sign. The shadow tendrils grabbed Loki's arms, forcing him to drop the staff and I used the shadows to face me.

Y/N: "Now, what was your line again? Oh, I remember it now... KNEEL." I said as I did the next hand sign, forcing him to kneel while Loki's gritting his teeth in anger and hatred that he had lost to a teenager.

While Loki was now in our hands, The quinjet came back as I heard the speakers on the quinjet changes to AC/DC's Shoot to Thrill since it is my favorite band. A smoke trail is seen above us before it did a superhero landing, aiming its arsenal of weapons to me.

 A smoke trail is seen above us before it did a superhero landing, aiming its arsenal of weapons to me