~ chapter 1 ~

POV: SUNRISE ☀️

It was a normal day as usual. I played whit the kids, we did arts and craft, we played hide and seek, and even played tag! To my suprise this day weren't as hard as it were usual. Well ofc I was happy because of it, no one would like to over work themselves right? Well I didn't either-. I was about getting up from the table and starts preparing for bed time when one of the kids gripped my pants, I looked down to mate a little blue eyed brown haired girl gaze. I smiled and sat down on the floor "what do you need Margaret?" I asked while I gently picked her up and puts her into my lap, she gripped my shirt as she hide his face into it "d-do I need to... s-sleep?.. t-the dark.. i-is scary!.." she softly sobbed on me. I sighed in relief "I'm sorry Margaret... but yes you need to sleep.. so you can play tomorrow!" I tried to cheer her up but it looked like it wasn't really working. I sighed again as he smiled softly at her "how about.. I'll stay close to you.. and scare the monsters away? How's that sound?" The little girl slowly looked at me as I smiled at her, she slowly nodded and letted me go. I gently placed her down and began to do my duties for bedtime. I gathered the kids together and taked out there little beds. I always founded funny how small humans were. Compare to me they were little ants and it was adorable! Soon we were done, bit most of the kids didn't felt sleepy I had to ask for help from the security desk, from Jake. Jake is one of the workers who likes me, and doesn't treat me like a stupid robot. He believes that I have feelings too, and not gonna lie sometimes I really feel like I'm human then a robot. Jake and I managed to get the little kids together and make them fall asleep, I smiled as I walked to the light switch "good night little starlight's!" I yelled to the kids the turned the lights off. I always hated the dark so most of the time when it was naptime I usually talked whit the workers there, since I couldn't do much while the kids were asleep. I'm thus opinion Jake was there so I walked up to him whit a bug smiled "helloooo Jake! How have you been?" I asked from the other side of the desk. He almost immediately got his head up as he smiled and giggled "I'm good sunrise. But, I have suprise to you tho!" He smiled. I looked as I was so excited from all of sudden "Oh golly! A gift?!I love gift! Even suprises! That's more way better!!" I said happily while jumping up and down from excitement. Jake watched as he began to giggle, he always loved how silly, and clumsy I was. He founded it pretty funny. "Okay sunrise.. they higher-up said.. that you might get a partner for your job" He smiled "isn't that exciting?" He giggled waiting for another exciting sounds and jumping from me but that didn't happened "a.. partner?... why?.." I asked "well, the higher-up thought that you might need some help whit the kids, so they gifted you for your hard work whit a partner!" He smiled more, I just sighed and nodded "Okay..." I said in a quiet tone, I like that i was alone and I could do my things, it was my daycare! And no one else's! This should be like this for the end of my time! "Sunrise? What's up? You don't like the gift?" Jake asked, I could hear the worried in his voice, so did my sencores. "No.. I like it.. I'm just.. a but tired.. mind if I... go up to my room.. while the kids are sleeping?" U asked carefully not to let him think, something is wrong. Because there was. "Sure sunrise.. just come back as soon as you can when the lights turn on.." I nodded and began to walk to the stairs behind the daycare. At the daycare corner there was a door whitch leaded to a long long corridor, on the sides there were different rooms that I use, there were bathroom, wash room, dressing up room I don't understand why, and empty room, and another door that leaded to my balcony, I sighed as I opened the door and began to walk up. I hated it, it was a long stair and I was really tired for. When I got to the top I immediately went to my bed and falled down on it to face. I groaned as he held the pillow close to my face "......." I was angry, I don't want a partner! I don't need it! I'm all good by myself! This is my daycare! And that's it! No one can have it!

After a while I heard the kids starting to get energetic again, so I made my way back to the daycare and continued to do my work. At the end of the day I was tired, I was exhausted. I just wanted to lay down and sleep at this point. I said my goodbye to the last kid as the gates closed "......"  I looked around the daycare, it was a mess "looks like sleeping need to wait..." i mumbled to myself and started to clean up. After 2 hours I was fully done. When suddenly I heard the gate open "I'm so sorry they is currently not open-" I turned around to see Jake walking in, whit someone I never saw. I was confused and just stood there. They gut looked like me but in different colours. I suppose his colours were the blue shades. He was wearing a hat that had a little bell on the end, his half body and face were black and shaped like a moon "sunrise, thus is your new partner moondrop" Jake introduced him to me. The guy looked up and down at me before waving his hand saying 'hello'. But I just stood there, I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes, they looked like they had a whole universe inside them! My thoughts were cut off by Jake closing the gates again. He leaved, he leaved me whit.. this new guy- no! Whit moondrop! "Hey.. I'm sundrop.. but just call me whatever you like.." I held my hand out to him as I smiled, maybe thus wasn't so bad after all? He hesitated for a moment before grabbing my hand "Moondrop" He gently shook it. Wow.. he had such a soft hand for an animatronic, and his voice were low, almost making me want to scream. I shaked his hand back, somehow a little blush formed on my face, he didn't seemed to notice it. He was looking around the daycare "want me to show you around?" I asked as I letted his hand go free. That soft hand of his. He looked at me as he nodded, looks like he's not a big fan of talking. "Follow me then!" I smiled then began to walk around. After 1 hour I managed to show him every little secret spot in the daycare and every room he needed to know, the only thing that was left was our room. And the little corridor whit the rooms. "We are almost done!" I said, while that guy just shrugged and followed me still, he had his hands in his pocket, witch I found a little irritating but that was my opinion. I showed him the washing room, the bathroom, the empty room. Then we began to walk up to the balcony "I guess this will be your room too" I smiled again. Moon just nodded again, "....not big of a talker.. I see.." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear it "......" He stayed silent as he growled a little. Oh wow. They got me dog, I'm so happy now. I opened the door and walked inside the room "there, this will be our room!" He walked in after and looked around, suddenly he noticed a hole in the wall "....." He walked over to and climbed in, I just watched what he was doing. I went to the hole and looked inside. He already got comfy inside, it was dark there and had some stars inside. "May I come in?" I asked, not wanting to disturb his peace. He was sitting on blankets whitch were all over the floor, he slowly nodded again. I climbed in and sat down next to him as I looked around "wow..." I smiled, it was so beautiful! It had stars on the ceiling everything were looking like the sky! Or even the universe! Moon just looked at me "..." I didn't noticed it till I meet his gaze and looked at him, I smiled warmly "need anything?" I asked happyly. "No.. thanks tho.." He finally spoke whit that low tone again. Oh my God, I actually wanted to scream. His tone were so low, calming but somehow exciting. I was blushing, this feeling were so weird, what is this? My tummy it hurts?!

I'm gonna cut this off here >:3