Part 10

Sunday. A day normally where i sleep basically all day unless i have something on. Today i had something on. Robert has taken the kids to the indoor play canter in the town and he asked me to go for coffee with susan. I was nervous. She did agree to come with me but my heart is keeping robert happy. I shouldn't do this. This is not what i want to go around kissing a man then going for coffee with his wife to see if she does love him or not. Its wrong but also i feel existed. I feel like im on a mission.

"Where are you off?" Dad asks making me jump.

"On a coffee date" i smirk.

"What? With who?" He asks.

"Nothing to exiting dad, its susan she has a day without kids and asked me to go with her" i lie.

"Right okay, better not find out you were out with a boy maddie" he says.

"What if i was?" I ask.

"You need a man, you need to have him checked out by me first" he smirks.

"Im fine dad" i say.

I grab my car keys and i hug the dog. Then i say bye to my dad and make my way to the coffee shop where she said to meet. Her car was already there and it made me nervous. Fuck sake why do i put myself into these situations

I got out of my car and made my way inside and she was sat down with a man at her table. I swear.

"Hey" i chirp.

Susan smiles and the guy stands up and faces me.

"You must be the babysitter maddie, i have heard good things about you" he smiles.

Who is this guy?

"Maddie this is conner, my good friend" susan says placing a hand on his shoulder

Woah, i wonder if Robert knows about this secret meet up.

"Nice to meet you" not.

"Nice to meet you too maddie" he says. He turns back to susan and kisses her cheek. What the fuck. "I will see you tomorrow, dont forget the jacket" he says.

"Oh i wont" she says smiling at him.

He says bye to us both and we both sit down. We chat for a bit and have coffee and she looks at me

"Can i trust you?" She asks.

Uh oh.

"Yeah of course whats up?" I ask.

"As you know me and Robert hasn't been the best, we are both slowly drifting apart" she says.

"I have noticed" i say.

"I love him with all my heart. I always have. But lately conner has been so nice towards me and just loving" she says.

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"I think im in love with him" she says.

I fake drop my mouth. We all knew that.

"I know its stupid. Im a married woman but i don't know it's probably because robert and i have been so distant but maddie i hope you understand" she says.

"I do but maybe you should tell Robert how you feel, he may not like it but maybe its for the best" i say.

"I will chat to him. Maybe not today but soon. Im so glad you understand. Even though you are young you are truly the only one that listens to me" she says.

"Im here for you susan, if you and Robert have differences you should talk it out. Maybe you are drifting apart but think of the kids" i say.

"I know. Hopefully they are old enough to understand" she says.

"Family meeting might sort it" i say.

God i hate myself right now. What am i doing? This isn't right its fucked up. Fuck am i doing this because i want Robert?

"Yeah i think you are right. I will definitely talk to Robert tomorrow. Thank you mads" she smiles.

"Its my pleasure" i smile back.

~

"So Robert and susan are arguing and she is in love with someone else?" Dad asks.

Im very open with dad but the part where i kissed robert and i want him myself thats a miss.

"Pretty much" i laugh.

"Does Robert know?" He asks

"Im not sure. The way he is speaking though i think he feels the same way" i say.

"Damn thats manic" he says.

"You need a girlfriend" i say changing the subject.

"Maybe i have someone in mind" he says.

"Whatttt???" I ask happily.

"She isn't even in this film with me but apparently she is coming into the marvel films. Her name is florence" he says looking at his hands like a little kid.

"As in florence pugh?" I say.

"Yes her" he smiles.

"Oh my dad. How did this happen??" I ask.

"I was talking to her the other day and we really got along but she has been phoning me and texting me all the time. She is lovley" he says

"Ahhh get in there dad, im happy for you" i smile.

He opens his arms and i hug into him.

"You will always be my number one girl though. Don't forget it cupcake" he says

"I know, I'm gonna head to bed though theres school in the morning" i say sitting up.

"Okay puddin" he smirks.

"Stop with the nicknames" i laugh.

"You love it really" he smirks.

"Yeah yeah whatever. See you in the morning" i say.

"I love you" he says.

"I know dad i love you too" i say.

I walk out of the room and upstairs to my room, i got changed into Christmas pjs even though it was nearly October. I grabbed my drama homework. It was only to write a script on a film which i chose mamma mia because why not. Apparently i had to do it like i was the director. I was just about to start but i get a facetime on my mac book. I see its off teams and it was Robert.

Me- hey

He was sat in his office. Fucking hell he looked hot. His neck was showing and his smile was beaming.

Robert- hello maddie

Me- any reason for this? My drama teacher might get angry if i dont get his homework done. I smirk

Robert- Im sure he wont mind if you leave it a little late. Your his favourite student a little birdie told me. He says with a grin.

Me- mhh okay.

Robert- any news? What's happening?

I tell him about susan and i was expecting a little emotion but nothing at all.

Robert- so she does love me but wants conner. Okay

Me- sorry. She said she would speak to you

Robert- i knew it was gonna happen. Fuck it

Me- maybe try talking it out. It might work out in the end

Robert- baby girl i dont give a flying fuck. I have kissed you and now im addicted theres no going back

Me- you cant go saying that.

Robert- admit you love the sneaking around. The thought of me wanting you and not my wife.

Its true. I fucking love it.

Robert- i see by your face. You are mine now baby. No turning back.

What have i got myself into.