EP 11 - STILL AERA

Start from the beginning

jk- no, i-

yn-*sushes jungkook with her fingers* sushhhh it has started!!

jk- *feels his heart beating fast all of a sudden.. he stares at yn* cute- *yn didn't hear it since she was so immersed in the movie*

jungkook realised  what he just said. ayy what's wrong with me. did i just call aera cute.omg why is my heart beating this fast all of a sudden. ahh this doesnt look normal. wait, is it because she resembles yn?no no no way, there's only yn like her, noone else could ever make the yn effect on me.but why is my heart beating this fast all of a sudden. ah i dont think i should stay here anymore. i gotta go . yeah I'll just leave...

jk- aerassi, i actually  feel a lil sleepy now, i think imma go then.

yn in mind- yeaaayy plan worked!!

(author-its not bc of your little plan you kid,he doesn't even care about the movie. haha )

yn- okay jungkook. goodnight!

jk- goodnight!

jungkook immediately leaves the living room.
yn- ahhh finally i get some alone time, i can go get smth to eat now!! ah im really hungry.
yn walkes into the kitchen, all the lights were off so it was totally dark, when she hit on smth huge , she screamed her lungs out "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
she simultaneously heard the someone screaming "aaaaaaghhhhh".
she immediately turned her flash light on just to see jungshook standing behind her. she was so scared that she immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

jk was a bit startled by the hug, but he understood that she did it bc she was scared . she lowkey smiled inside.

jk- *pats on her back* aera, aerayah! its okay, that was just a teddy bear , its joanne's.

yn slowly broke the hug and hid her face in embarassment.
she turned just to see a giant teddy bear in front of her, yeah that was the huge thing she bumped into.

jk- are u okay aera?

yn-*nodds*

jk- i was going to get some water before i went to sleep, i didnt really know you were walking right in front of me until you screamed. i got a bit scared and shout as well lol.

yn- im sorry. about the h- hug

jk- no no , i understand, about that, you looked really scared ,its okay aera. *pats on her head*

yn felt a whole butterfly garden inside her stomach.

jk- im gonna go sleep then. you too better go sleep soon, you must sleep at time or you wont feel good later.

yn-y-yeah i will.

jk- im gonna go then.

yn-*nodds*

jk turns and was about to leave and yn was walking behind him when he turned back all of a sudden.
he bumped into yn and they both fell on the floor , yn with jungkook on top. it
was a kdrama for over 5 minutes, when yn pushed away jungkook.
jungkook immediately stood up , so did yn.

jk- water! i wanted to get some water, that y i was here in the first place , i was turning to go get some, i didnt know you were behind me, sorry aera*akwardly*

(author- AAH JUST WHY IS EVERYTHING SOO FUCKING AKWARD FOR THEM!!)

Yn- I'll go t-then.

yn not knowing what to do, immediately runs away into her bedroom and jumps on to the bed.

YN POV
ahhh just what the  hell is going on today!!! why are things this fucking akward !!!!! arghh this is so annoying, cant i just tell him instead!! i cant keep being like thiss aishhh.
I'll just go to sleep,ahh im hungry tho, yah whatever lets just go to bed  that'll be better, atleast I'll get some rest from all the heart beating.

TIME SKIP
NEXT DAY

yn came downstairs and saw jungkook making coffee , she tried to avoid him and changed her directions to joanne's room when jungkook called her.

jk-good morning aera!

yn-o-oh i didnt know you were there! good morning j-jungkook!

jk- i was making some coffee, want some?

yn-yeah sure!

yn and jungkook was sitting on the couch drinking coffee when they felt fast footsteps approaching. they already knew who it was.

jo- APAAAAAAA!!! GOOOMORINGG!

jk- aw my lil baby is up? good morning my princess!

jo- good morning unnie!!

yn- good morning baby.

jk-who woke you up, u dont wake up this early usually.

jo- i actually woke up to pee yesterday and then came downstairs to get some chocolate which i hid inside the fridge, and was going back ,but then i saw apa and unnie lying down on the floor, i was scared bc apa might scold me for eating chocolate in at midnight, so immediately went into my room.

yn- WHATT!!

jk- what did you see??

jo- no i didnt see anything, i just saw apa was lying on top of unnie, i immediately ran away , i didnt want to get caught.

yn- but you just got caught-

jo- oh , OMG did i say i ate chocolate!!! oh my god, im screwed, apaaaa mianhada!! jeongmal mianhada!!

jk- okay okay , dont u ever come out at night to get chocolate understand?!

Jo -yes apa never.

jk- but just how much did u see.

jo- i didnt see anything apa i w-

yn- leave it jungkook, nothing happened anyways

yn in mind- why is he bringing it up again and again!!

v - leave what?

jk- its nothing , you dont have to know.

v- huh- im stunned jungkook, so you keep things from me now huh!! how can u even-

jk- shutup.

v- okay.

yn- so what will we be doing today?

jk- what do u mean?

yn- no i mean, what's our schedule for today?

jk- ah aera we're not at work, there's no schedule.

yn- no , i mean , we have things planned right? we're on a  vacation.

jk- i don't

v - WHAT AM I FOR!!! i have everything thing planned!! you just have to come with me . we'll eat breakfast and then head off .

jk- where are we going?

v- *giggles* surprise! jo aren't you excited!!

jo- yessss taehyung totally!!!

v- cmon letss go get ready thenn!!