4.

I woke up to see Kevin not in bed with me no more so I got up and walked out of my room (today is Saturday)
Then I went into the living room and see him and my mom cooking!!!...

Oh on I'm gonna get in so much trouble i said in my head I slowly started to walk in the kitchen g-good morning mom I said nervously good morning sweety my mom why she not mad I said in my head and then Kevin looked at me good morning mamas Kevin said and my mom just kept cooking good morning Kevin he then mugged me din I tell you my name dadd- I then cut him off by pulling his arm going back to my room Kevin what are you doing wit my mom u know she don't like boys in this house and with me !! Relax mama all I had to do was get my mom on the phone and my mom only have good things to say about me so when I put her on the phone they had a long conversation about us...

As a baby and shii like that, u good Kevin said oh ok I said but still why tf you din call me by the right name Kevin said grabbing my neck hard k-kevin you hurting me he then let go and threw me on my bed Kevin what wrong with you I said as tears came down my face stfu talking to me Kevin said in a stern tone and I stop talking so I just sat there and cry Kevin then walked out the room to go back to my mom and cook breakfast I was confused of why my mom couldn't here I din tell her because ik that when I go back to school it's over with for me so I just stayed in my room...

A couple minutes later Kevin walked in the room ya mom had to go to work she told me to look after u Kevin said I din say nothing so Kevin got on the bed and he sat me up to look at me to see my red puffy eyes and Red nose he then hugged me I'm sorry I really am I din mean to make you cry or feel sad babygirl I hate to see you cry he then softly grabbed my face to look at him I really am sorry and me being me I gave in it's ok Kevin ik you din mean to I said Kevin smiled (his smile 🤭) then he kissed me I kissed back we both pulled away and looked in each other eyes I started to blush but wanted to cover it up I see you blushing mama Kevin said in his Bronx accent I folded...

But here yo breakfast Kevin said thank you Kevin I said you welcome mamas and we sat there and ate who made these eggs I said me Kevin said I  k do you know what salt is I said laughing yes why Kevin said...

Because the eggs don't have no flavor k ( I'm gonna start to say k or kk )

I said still laughing but he wasn't laughing  it nothing wrong with them what is you talking about Kevin said I then see he body language change and notice he was getting mad nvm kk it's ok they still good I'm still gonna eat them kk I thought that was gonna cool him down but it din ...

Wtf wrong with the eggs bro see I can never do nothing good for y without you complaining all the fuckin time bro damn he said yelling at me ...

Kk it's ok I said I'm still gonna eat them you ok I said no I'm fuckin not ok bro you always wanna do this you know what I'm finna go bra kk said getting off the bed what is wrong why are you so mad I said stop talking to me rs I'm not playing wit u Layla kk said I'm not playing with u kk I was just saying it just needs a little more salt I was still gonna eat them kk calm down he then punched the wall and made a lil dint I was so scared to go near him cuz I dont Want to be like that wall ...

But as he was about to head to the door I blocked it you not leaving me kk you here me you not leaving me idc what you do you not going bro you getting mad over something so simple and its crazy you doing all this and I still want you here I still want. You in my life so stop please kk I love you and I don't want you to go I said breaking down ok so don't leave me Kevin please you the only person that talked to be beside the bullying and you make me feel happy you funny you handsome you all the things a girl could ask for kk so please don't leave me I said still crying...

I then felt arm around me shhhh shhh it's ok it's ok mama calm down Kevin said I hugged him tight...

A-arr you g-gonna leave m-mr Kevin I said in a shaky voice no I'm not gonna leave u mama calm down it's ok I'm sorry I'm so sorry kk said it's ok I said he then let go of me and took his shoes and stuff back off and he took my hand and got back on the bed I laid down he laid down next to me and hugged my waist to pull me closer to him let's take lil nap mama but when we get up I am gonna have to go to the stu to do my new song and have to go to my house for my lil sis and to get my PS5 but I'ma come back  and when I get my PS5 we can play ok kk said ok baby I said Kevin chuckled oh I'm baby now ok I like that's I chuckled to then we both got comfortable and took a nap...

Something is wrong with this boy but I can't seem to let him go....

I had to update for y'all I felt bad...
But hope y'all enjoy
Bye my heart's 💚