Chapter 3

Lizzie was sat under a tree near the specialist training grounds enjoying the lack of people. The fairy was lost in her thoughts, thinking about the feeling in the pit of her stomach that something is wrong.

"Oh the feeling, that's never a good sign." Lizzie mutters worried. She knew that whenever she got thay feeling bad things were coming. What she didn't know was how bad things were going to get.

Sky, noticing her discomfort wrapped his arms around the girl pulling her closer to his chest.

She was so lost in her own little world that she didn't see her two best friends walking in her direction.

"Do you think she's OK?" Riven asked his brother figure glancing worriedly at the blonde.

"Aww you see me as a brother Riv?" Sky teased with a laugh. Riven glared at the blond before shaking his head.

"Yeah she's probably just in her own little world Riv don't worry." Sky replied not too sure of his own words.

Truth be told Lizzie had been acting off the past few days and it worried blonde specialist more than he would care to admit.

Lizzie looked up at the specialst and smiled at him. He always knew when she wasn't OK and he always let her tell him in her own time. It's one of the things she loves about the boy.

"Earth to Lizzie." The brunette said snapping his fingers in front of the girls face to grab her attention.

Coming out of her head, the fairy shook her head turning to look at the two little shits she called her best friends.

"Little? Lizzie we're both bigger than you, and older." Riven laughed. Lizzie threw a pillow at the brunette as Izzie and Andy laughed at the girl.

She was just like the stories they had been told.

"Oh great dumb and dumber have arrived." She playfully said getting playful glares from the boys.

"What's up buttercup?" Riven asked sitting down next to the girl while Sky sat on the other side of her.

"Never call me buttercup ever again." The blonde deadpanned before Riven smirked.

"Sure thing... buttercup." Lizzie jumped up and tried to run to Riven when she felt a pair of unfamiliar arms pull her down. Looking at the person she realised it was Bloom. The first year fairy. She smiled at the girl before sitting back in her seat.

The future generation all smiled warmly at the interaction between the two women. None of them having being able to see it in person until now.

Sighing, Lizzie rested her head on the blondes shoulder and took his hand messing with his fingers. Something she did when she was worried.

"Nothing. Just a bad feeling that's all." She said.

Riven simply nodded his head lying down and resting his head in the girls lap as she began to play with his hair.

Sky however knew she was lying. He didn't know if it was because he knew her so well or if his subconscious was telling him but he knew. Knowing she wouldn't talk about it he nodded and decided to change the subject.

"Wow dad you really know mama don't you?" Izzie asked smiling at the pair. Sky nodded his head before kissing the girl in his arms on the head.

"So, do you know who you're rooming with this year Beth?" He asked earning a grown from the girl her head not leaving his shoulder.

"Yup. And to be honest I don't know if I'm glad or dreading it." She replied, her two best friends laughing at her response.

"Come on Lizzie it can't be that bad." The boy who had his head in her lap said once he stopped laughing.