Screaming Death

Abilities:
• Spine Shot
• Disorienting Shriek
• Multiple rounds of fireballs
• Tunnelling

Armour:
• 20

Attack:
• 16

Class:
• Boulder

Diet:
• Fireweed
• Fish
• Flowers
• Mutton
• Sheep
• Yak

Firepower:
• 10

Fire Type:
• Gatling concentric rings of fireballs
• Spitting multiple fireballs in a single shot

Habitat:
• Caves
• Mountains
• Underground Tunnels

Jaw Strength:
• 11

Shot Limit:
• 2 Rounds Of Shots

Size:
• 50 Feet Long

Speed:
• 8

Stealth:
• 14

Trainable:
• Uncertain

Venom:
• 10

Weakness:
• Boiling Water
• Dragon Root
• Large Size

Weight:
• 2,500 lbs

Wingspan:
• 10 Feet 

The Screaming Death is a gigantic, heavily mutated Whispering Death.

Born every one hundred or so years, the Screaming Death has all the strengths of its subordinate cousin, the Whispering Death, with none of its weaknesses. Unlike the Whispering Death, this dragon has no aversion to sunlight. In fact, young Screaming Deaths are drawn to bright light. Attraction to light wears off as the dragon gets older.

It shoots large spines from its tail and can breathe massive amounts of fire in a single blast, but the Screaming Death's real strength is its insatiable appetite. Like the Whispering Death, the Screaming Death likes to tunnel, consuming sea stacks and decimating entire islands.

You can't really defeat the Screaming Death. It's too fast, too angry, too powerful. The best you can hope to do is find a way to lure it somewhere else. Screaming Deaths always eventually return to their place of birth to nest.

Despite the distances that may separate them, Screaming Deaths remain acutely aware of the well-being of their Whispering Death mothers.

Being a dragon of gigantic proportions, the Screaming Death possesses incredible strength, which, combined with its weight, makes it one of the strongest dragons around. It can effortlessly crash through sea stacks and tunnel through rocks, causing whole islands to sink. Its dense scales protect it from harm while it launches waves of explosive fireballs. The Screaming Death utilises its immense size and weight to crash unto opponents, and its spiky tail as a whip or flail. It also utilises its spine shots to launch as projectiles towards enemies, much like other Whispering Deaths. Its dense scales protect it from harm while it launches waves of explosive fireballs. It also has a powerful, disorienting roar which it uses to distract and disorient foes.

The Screaming Death gets its name from its powerful disorienting sonic roar that negatively affects the flight of other dragons, causing disorientation and distraction. It also seems to use this to summon Whispering Deaths to its aid, suggesting they are immune to its scream. It is also loud enough to disorient a Thunderdrum, a dragon with bad hearing.

The Screaming Death can navigate in the dark with little light and like it's cousin the Whispering Death, it can apparently able to sense roughly what is above him, and any movement that happens to occur on the surface will get to him via vibrations.

Screaming Deaths have extremely strong homing instincts, holding strong bonds to certain locations.

Training a Screaming Death is of utmost difficulty, if not impossible. The best way to train one would be to gain the trust of its family and mother, which may help to train them, as the mother seems to have a reasonable amount of control over their mutant child.

Egg:

Titan Wing:

Titan Wing: