Why Should Contact Time Warner Roadrunner Support?

How to fix when Roadrunner won't download mail attachment?

When users of Roadrunner email have trouble downloading attachments, they are said to be having problems. Do you have the same problem? If yes, do you need help? Use the customer service phone number for Roadrunner, which is always available. With the help of , you can resolve issues as quickly as possible if you so choose. The next section describes some straightforward procedures for resolving similar situations. You may also attempt them.

First of all, you required to change the setting:-

Step 1.

Start your device and look for anti-virus or anti-spyware software. Tap to accept information on email provider in the settings area. Remove pop-up blocking by right-clicking on the programme button. Go to the block setting/mail block setting for other programmes. In the settings, right-click on the bar and select Allow mail provider pop-ups.

Step 2.

The next step is to open "Internet Tools" in whatever browser you are using. Click on it to get rid of the browsing history, cookies, footprints, and other things. Click "General," then "Browsing history," and then click "Delete." If you see "Do you want to delete history?" on the screen, click "Yes."

Step 3.

Search the options tab for the security tab. Now you have the option to block emails with malicious attachments. This is marked as checked; you must uncheck it.

Step 4.

Check the email address once more. Return to your account and try downloading the attachment once more.

After trying hard if you are still having the same problem try to concern the customer care experts. Use or RR official website which is always open.

How To Add Roadrunner Email On Motorola's Droid Operating System?

Those that use Droid phones would greatly enjoy these methods, as they have been searching for something similar for quite some time.

1. Tap the "Apps" tab at the bottom of the screen. Then, click "email."

2. Tap the "menu" button, which will bring up a list of options from which you can choose "accounts." Then, tap "Menu" once more and choose "Add Account."

3. Type in your Roadrunner email address and the password for it. Then, tap "manual," and then choose "POP3." This will bring up a new set of options.

4. Under "POP3" server, type "POP-server.(your city name).rr.com." Under "Port," type "110," and choose "None" for "Security Type." Click "next" to keep going.

5. Enter'mobile-smtp. Roadrunner,com' in the field labelled 'SMTP server'. Enter '25' in the port number field and 'None' in the'security type' field. Several times, press the 'next' button.

6. Type in the name of the Roadrunner email account you plan to use. This name could be anything you like. Enter your name in the 'give the account a name' field, and then touch 'done' to finish the setup.

So, no matter what kind of rr email error you have, can help you fix it. Many users have had trouble with these errors, so it's up to you to decide if you want to go through the same trouble or get the errors fixed with the help of a reliable Road Runner email help support.

For more visit on: http://www.roadrunner.support/roadrunner-support-phone-number/