🔞Like a Virgin- Terzo

YALL IM SO SORRY FOR THIS

THIS IS SCANDALOUS🤭

WARNING: Dirty Talk, praise, slapping (thigh), fingering, choking (lightly), virgin!OC sister of sin

Ivory walked down the dimly lit corridor, moon light seeping in from the window dances along her face. As the newest Sister of Sin, she had fulfilled her duties for the night as she reported back to her boss, Terzo. As she walked closer to the door, she heard muffled groans. She quietly opened the door to check to see if he was okay, she gasped at the sight of her boss pleasuring himself. He looked up surprised to see the newest sister standing in the doorway.

Zipping his pants, he slowly walks towards her as she's standing there, stunned. He grips her chin making her look up at him, "are you okay amore mio?" he asked. She nods "use your word my dear" "I-i-im o-okay." She stuttered, looking in his eyes, flustered. They both look each other in eyes and Terzo leans in and kisses her. She gasped in surprise but slowly leans in for more, deepening the kiss. He pulls away and walks back over to his desk chair. Sitting down he beckoned her over with his index and middle fingers.

She closes the door as she walks towards him. "Sit." He commands and she does so, sitting down on his lap. "Bellissima." He whispered seductively into her ear, kissing her neck, causing her to let out a small whimper. "T-Terzo...stop." She protests, "What's wrong amore mio?" He asked worriedly. She turns to look at him "I-." "We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with or we can stop." He said, the girl stops to think whether or not to continue. "Can we please continue, papa?"

He nodded his head, stands up and grabs her hand, walking her to his room. As he shuts the door behind them, she looks at him the asks: "what are we doing?" "I'm gonna make you feel good, amore." He said, picking her up and laying her on his gray sheets, crawling on top of her. She kicked her shoes off, her habit falling off as she lays her head back onto the bed, revealing her red hair. He slowly pulls her dress up revealing her white underwear to him.

He wastes no time, taking them off her swiftly. She blushes deeply in embarrassment, avoiding eye contact. She whimpers as he pushes two of his fingers into her cunt. The red head girl let out a gasp at the intrusion, turning her head; hiding. He grabs her face, turning her to face him. "Look at me while I pleasure you" he growled. "Terzo..." he looked at her softy, hearing the nervousness in her voice. "I'm still a virgin." "Oh, that's okay, I can go slow" he said creating circles on her cheek lovingly. "Are you sure?" she asked "of course" he said taking her by surprise as he pushes his fingers deeper inside of her, resulting in his name being called out.

As he continuously pumps his fingers in and out of her, picking up speed. She moans. "Such a good slut for me, aren't you?" Terzo asked "yes Terzo" she replied. "Thats not my name tonight." "Im sorry papa" she said innocently, "that's my good girl" he whispered in her ear. Terzo then pulls his fingers out of her resulting in a whine from her "I'm not done with you yet amore mio so don't worry." He backs up from the bed, takes his shirt off and throws it on the floor, then takes his pants and boxers off revealing his 7 inch dick. He walks over and carefully removes her dress, treating her as if she was a porcelain doll and could break. She thought how sweet it was that he was being gentle with her.

"Are you ready?" He asked cautiously before entering her cunt "yes papa."  He slowly enters her causing her to wince at the pain, noticing her distress he asked: "are you okay?" She nods, causing him to slap her thigh "what'd I say earlier about using your words my dear?" "sorry papa... im okay." Soon the pain turned into pleasure, he grunted at the feeling of himself being in her. Soon the air was filled with their moans, "doing so good for me, my sweet Ivory." "Feels so good papa, so deep" "does it?" he asked in a mocking tone, gently grabbing her neck as he continuously thrusts into her.

Soon they both came, just as Terzo was getting off her, they herd the door open. Standing there in the doorway was a shocked and sleep deprived Papa Nihil, he had woken after hearing Terzo and Ivory. Nihil walked out unfazed, Terzo got up and got her a water and cleaned her up.

Authors Note: Y'all go follow @s1ut4r0b1n as she helped write this!!❤️