~Part 17~

"H-hyunjun..."

"Hmm?", Hyunjun hummed as a respond.

Sunwoo was staring straight into hyunjun eyes. Slowly letting mr.bae go, he walked closer to hyunjun.

"Hyunjun... what are you doing here?"

"Well, what do you think?", He smirked.

"Hyu-", he get cut off.

"Stop. I really need to stop doing this", hyunjun said.

"Doing what?", Sunwoo looked at him, confused.

Hyunjun let out a scoff. "Look sunwoo. Everything was planned"

"What?", His eyes got widen.

"You heard me, buddy"

"What? What are you talking about?",

Hyunjun rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "Everything was planned, including the first time we met"

"No", he tilted his head.

"Bro can't you get it? It was all planned!"

Memories from the past came flooding into sunwoo mind. Hyunjun was there when he needed someone. Hyunjun was there to help him with everything.

He was his best friend. No, he was his brother. Even though they had no blood related, sunwoo considered hyunjun as his brother.

The only person he could count on. Sunwoo sight started to get blurry with his tears that started swelling up his eyes.

He still couldn't believe that all of this was planned. Hyunjun was there when he had no one except his father. Sunwoo thought that he finally met his best friend but no it was all...lies.

He admitted. Hyunjun was his weakness apart from y/n. His grip onto the gun loosened and slowly let the gun go.

Sunwoo knees started trembling as he walked closer to hyunjun.

"Hyunjun, please say this is just a prank... please"

But hyunjun just stood there, looking at sunwoo, expressionless.

"Please".

"Sorry to say that but this is not a prank kim sunwoo. I never considered you as my best friend. I just used you to work under kim corporation"

Those words hit sunwoo deep in his heart. His heart clenched.

"Hyu-"

"Guards!", Hyunjun shouted and four guards rushed inside and began blocking sangyeon.

He tried to move away from the guards but they were a lot stronger than him. They were forced to go on their knees and hands up.

Sunwoo looked behind and he was shocked to see him. He then looked back at hyunjun.

"H-", but sunwoo couldn't finish off his words since hyunjun was aiming his gun at the center on his forehead.

Hyunjun was looking dead in his eyes. Sunwoo's eyes darted from hyunjun to his hand.

That was when he realised that his gun was nowhere to be found. He then looked up to hyunjun once again.

But now his eyes were filled with rage. Clenching his fist. Sunwoo charged towards hyunjun, not minding whether he would get shot or not. His anger started to take over his mind and his body.

Hyunjun, who was stunned by sunwoo's sudden action immediately took a step back. Even though he was only pretending to be his friend, hyunjun knew how sunwoo would behave when he was angry.

"Shoot me...I SAID FUCKING SHOOT ME!"

hyunjun just stood there, not moving an inch. His gun was still aimed at sunwoo forehead.

"Who the fuck are you?!", Sunwoo shouted.

"Bae hyunjun, bae mal chin hidden son"

Sunwoo could feel someone held his left shoulder and something pierced being injected at the back of his head.

His sight started to get blurry. But he still could see the smirk on hyunjun lips. Slowly closing his eyes, he let his body fell onto the ground.

Slowly opening his eyes, sunwoo looked around the room. Even though his sight was still blurry. Sunwoo could see where he was. A dark room.

There was a window, the only source of light. The room was filled with nothing but a chair which he was sitting on right now.

He looked everywhere and saw a door. A closed door. Sunwoo tried getting up from the chair but he couldn't as he was tied up to the chair.

He looked everywhere near him to find something that he could use to untie the rope that was tied around his body.

Sunwoo was busy searching for the things that he didn't realise someone had aimed their gun at his temple.

"Well well look who do we have here"

Sunwoo looked up and his eyes met a pair of eyes that he had been missing. The eyes that made him fell in love with her, the first time he met her, three years ago.

He was stunned to see y/n here and most importantly with her standing there looking at him, expressionless. Sunwoo couldn't utter a single word.

He was too shocked upon seeing y/n here.

"Why? Kim sunwoo? Isn't that your line when you've finally caught your enemies?"

"Y-Y/n, what are you d-doing h-here?", Sunwoo speak.

"Oh, I didn't think u need to know that"

"Y/n, let me go, please"

"Woah did I hear it right? Kim sunwoo, the son of the biggest mafia is begging for me to let him go", she sarcastically stated followed by a sudden gasp.

"I can't believe this", but then her expression turned dark.

Y/n eyes pierced through sunwoo's soul that left him breathless. The right corner of her lips turned upwards. She leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

"Too bad I can't do that", y/n started chuckling.

The door suddenly opened and three man walked inside. Sunwoo recognised two of the man.

Bae mal chin and bae hyunjun.

"Daughter", mr.bae called out for y/n.

She looked behind her before pulling her hand away from him. She walked towards her father and stood right beside him.

"Yes, father?"

Mr.bae took the gun from y/n hand and replaced it with the other one. He then looked straight into her eyes.

"Kill him"

______________________________________