~Part 7~

Juyeon was sipping on his coffee as he listened to mr.bae. He put the cup down and looked at him.

"So you want me to co-operate with you?", Says juyeon.

"Yes. That way, we both can have what we've always wanted"

Juyeon laughed. He couldn't believe that someone as well known as Mr.bae would come over to his place just to ask for his cooperation.

"And what make you think that I'll co-operate with you?"

Mr.bae smirked. "Easy. You want to take revenge on sunwoo and I want to take their company as well as their properties"

Juyeon expression darkened. "How do you know that?"

"Well I have my way. Oh and btw she's isn't my biological daughter. So you can use her to take your revange on him"
~~~

Sunwoo slammed his fist on the table in front of him. He then looked at hyunjun dead in the eyes.

"You seriously telling me that someone had barged into the mansion?!", Hyunjun hesitantly nodded and looked at his feet.

Hyunjun knew how scary sunwoo could be when he was angry. He could even kill someone.

"Bae hyunjun!"

Damn, he's dead. Everyone would be afraid if sunwoo called them by their full name.

"I'm sorry. I'll gather our man now", hyunjun walked out of the room.

Sunwoo grabbed a fist full of hair in frustration. His chest went up and down as anger started to take over him.

"Based on this footage, there were two men barged into the mansion that day", sangyeon said as he pointed at the computer screen.

Lee sangyeon
- 26 years old.
- kim sunwoo man.

"Wait...that man", hyunjun said.

Sunwoo immediately looked at him. "Who is he?"

"He's one of our man"

"He's right. I think he was the one who let them in", sangyeon said eyes fixing on computer screen.

Sunwoo was mad. He placed his hands on his hips and looked at hyunjun, sangyeon.

"Bring him to the basement, now!"

You seriously thought that you wouldn't get caught, huh?!", Sunwoo aimed the man's forehead with his gun.

"I-I'm sor-", man started to tremble.

"Who else do you work for?!"

No response

"Answer me!", Sunwoo pushed the gun even closer to the man's forehead which made his head slightly jerked back.

He winced in pain. "I-I can't do that"

Sunwoo poked his inner cheek with his tongue and let out a scoff.

"You seriously think that person is much more important than your life, huh?! Once last time..."sunwoo index finger was ready to pull the trigger.

"Who the fuck ordered you to do that?!", He asked again.

"L-lee J-Juyeon"

Sunwoo shooted man without any second though.

"Hyunjun, take him and burn his body down", hyunjun nodded.

Sunwoo pulled his hand and threw the gun before walking out of the basement.
~~~

"You done?", Sunwoo asked.

Y/n nodded, smiling. She looked at her mom one last time, waving at her before getting in the car.

Y/n looked at sunwoo who was just silently driving his car as he gave his all attention on the road.

"What is it?", Y/n raised her eyebrows, shocked because of sunwoo sudden questions.

[Flashback]

"Sunwoo is nice guy. He was the who took care of me when he found me homeless. When I arrived in seoul after Mr.bae divorced me", mrs.shin said.

"He did?", Y/n asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Mr.bae men just sent me to the airport and took care of all of the things but when I arrived in seoul, everything was on me and one more thing, Mr.bae isn't your father. You're Ji y/n, not bae y/n"

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows. There were a lot of things going on and took her a while to finally digest everything in.

"W-what? He isn't my father? Then who is he? Where's my father? And why do they call you mrs.shin instead of Mrs.Ji?"

Mrs.shin took her daughter hand and held in gently before darted her eyes to her daughter's.

"He used you. He used both of us to take down the kim. Your father used to work under the kim, he as sunwoo father man and I as a maid but Mr.bae killed your father and forced me to marry him when you were four. Don't you remember, sunwoo?"

"What? No", y/n shook his head.

"Shin is my surname before I married your father"

"B-but does he know where you are now?", Y/n says.

Mrs.shin shook her head. "That's the reason why I changed my name. I don't want him to know where I am"

"Does sunwoo know about this?"

"I'm not sure about that. Sunwoo is a smart guy. Just trust him. And now, you need to take of yourself and always be with him, okay?"

"And also, you have a brother. His name is changmin. Ji changmin", Mr.shin continue.

'Changmin? Ji changmin?'

She caressed her daughter cheek. Y/n nodded and held her mother's hand tighter.

"Okay mom"

[End of flashback]

"Yes"

Sunwoo furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her and then looked at the road again before he spoke.

"Yes? What yes?"

She huff in annoyance and turned her body full facing sunwoo.

"Yes, I'll marry you"

______________________________________

Q: what's your mood right now?

1. Happy
2. Tired
3. Neutral
4. Sad