2

ROSÉ'S POV

4 hours. I only have 4 hours. This will be a 3-hour drive if traffic won't be bitch for me today.

Maybe 3 hours will be enough to fix my mind.

Few weeks ago, she gave me the wedding invitation.

***

Flashback

I'm sitting here in our favorite café. This became our thing again. Going out if we have free time. Looking at her face as she tells me about her day is always my favorite thing to do.

"Rosé! Are you even listening?" -Jennie

"Huh? What are you saying?" – Rosé

She let me see her hand. There's a ring in it. Not an ordinary ring. I look at her in confusion.

"Kai already proposed to me 2 months ago. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier. I want to tell it to you personally." Jennie put an invitation in front of me.

"Wow. Ahm. That's okay. Congrats!" – Rosé

Everyone around me is spinning. I can't hear the noises. Everything became blurry.

"Are you okay?" Jennie looks at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah. I'm just surprised. Finally, I don't need to buy you flowers during your birthdays." – Rosé

"Are you going to stop sending me flowers?" -Jennie

"Of course! You'll be married soon. You already have Kai." – Rosé

"I had Kai for a long time but that didn't stop you from sending me flowers and foods though." -Jennie

"Kai is just your boyfriend before. I don't even know if that guy wants to marry a grumpy tiger." – Rosé

"So?" -Jennie

"Now I know that you already have someone who will take care of you and love you the way I do. So, I don't need to do that now." – Rosé

"Does it mean I'll stop sending you foods too?" -Jennie

"Of course! I don't want your husband to think that you love me more than you love him." – Rosé

"Who will take care of your ass then?" -Jennie

"I have Jisoo remember? And people might think that I'm your mistress if we keep on doing that with each other." – Rosé

***

In few hours, she will be married. Next thing I know there will be another invitation for her baby shower. She will have kids and have a normal happy family.

Fuck. I really need to move on. Like for real.

But not today. Maybe tomorrow?

It's so dumb of me to not realize my feelings to her sooner. It's dumber that I even tried to forget my feelings with her.

For almost 2 years of staying away from her, I thought I'm doing great in forgetting about her. When I saw the invitation, all the feelings poured to me like a rain. The box that I'm trying to hide at the back of my mind was opened.

Flashbacks came to my mind while opening the invitation. All the happy memories, plans and promises that we share. Everything was played on my mind like a movie but as I saw the name on the invitation. Reality hit me big time. It's like a slap that wakes me up from a dream. What we had was on the past. What they have is her present and will be her future.

I was thinking what does she look like in a wedding gown?

I still remember when we first met. What happened was not love at first sight. But I know for sure that we will stick to each other through our ups and downs.