"Well don't you look like a cute Disney dad" I say smirking at him. He's wearing a blue Mickey Mouse shirt and jeans.

"Duh, I have to dress for the occasion"

"Alright boys, let's go! We have a date with a mouse"

Harry grabs both of our suitcases and we head out to the car that's taking us to the airport.

We make it onto the plane just in time and all settle in.

"Mama can I have my books?" Harry had bought some comic books for Oliver earlier in the day yesterday while we were out.

"Yeah baby" I grab them out of my bag and set them down for him.

Even though he can't read a thing that it says he picks up one of them and starts looking through it. I want to cry at how grown up he looks. I pull out my phone to take a picture to post on my story before we take off.

———————

———————

Our flight to California was luckily very short and now we're driving into Disneyland.

We want Oliver to have the most normal day possible so we opted out of having a private guide and decided to try and go as incognito as possible.

As soon as we get off the tram I run into the big store to grab Harry a sweatshirt. I got him the basic grey 'Disneyland' one that has Mickey and then run back out to give it to him to throw on. He brought a pink beanie with him that he slips onto his head as well as sunglasses. I also bought myself a pair Minnie Mouse ears with a black and white polka dot bow. I bought Oliver the basic Mickey ears.

"How do I look?" He asks after putting all his attire on.

"You're giving dilf Disney dad"

"Dilf? So does that mean..."

I roll my eyes "I knew I shouldn't have said a thing!"

Once we get into the park Oliver absolutely loses his mind "Mommy, am I dreaming?" He says with wide eyes causing Harry and I to burst into laughter.

"Is it pretty baby?" I ask him.

"Yes!"

"Okay first things first, we need to run to Peter Pan"

"Yes mumma" Harry says picking Oliver up and putting him on his shoulders "we are following you" I giggle and then we take off towards Fantasyland.

When we get there it's a 40 minute wait which isn't bad for Peter Pan.

"Are we really waiting for this?" Harry asks.

"Yes! This was the first thing I ever went on, I want it to be his too"

He smiles "okay, anything you want"