Snape made an ugly face at her comment, and Raya was sure she would lose House Points.

In the end, he turned his attention to the rest of the class. "Thanks to Miss Newbrooke here, you've all got a new assignment. On two rolls of parchment, I want see why you should kill a werewolf instead of leaving it alive. And how to kill one. Three different ways. Due on Monday. Professor Lupin should be back by then. At least he'll have the pleasure of marking them."

Two days later, Raya and her friends headed over to watch the Quidditch game. Raya was still in a bad mood about the werewolf incident with Snape. 

In fact, she'd decided to make an essay on two rolls of parchment explaining why shouldn't kill a werewolf. All of her friends had changed their own topics as well.

"Aren't they supposed to be versing Slytherin?" Elias asked. "That's what always happens."

Raya nodded, "Yeah, but the freaking Seeker still has a 'broken arm', so Slytherin demanded that their game is played only after he's healed."

"Are we cheering for Gryffindor or Hufflepuff?" Thomas asked on the other side of her.

"Both," she responded.

Raya was decked out in an assortment of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff clothes, trying her best to cheer both teams on equally. Thomas and Elias were dressed in normal clothes. 

Rain fell over the field hard, and Raya had to bring out her omnioculars. Elias placed a drying and heating Charm over them, the three of them huddling together as the players finally rose up.

"Go Cedric!" Raya cheered, grinning at him.

The wind was so strong, it kept whipping Raya's hair in Thomas's face.

"Can you please tie it up — ugh!" he pulled Raya's hair out of his face. 

"Hold," she held the omnioculars to Thomas, who held them for her. She tied her hair up, taking them back, "Thank you."

Roger climbed the stands, yelling to be heard over the rain and thunder.

"Slytherin has a new Chaser and Keeper!" he yelled.

"Who?" Raya asked. She hadn't heard anything about it recently.

"Miles Bletchley is the Keeper," Roger told her. "He's fast, but we can take him."

"And the Chaser?"

"You know Kayse Pierce, in fourth year?" he asked. "He's a Muggleborn, the only one on the team. I don't know how good he is, but he must be something if they let him on."

"I know him," Raya scowled in the general direction of the Slytherin stands. She remembered how he worked at the Quidditch store. "He definitely knows his way around brooms. I'm expecting an excellent flyer. We'll have to see how good he is at scoring."

Roger's face darkened, "I don't like that."

"Me neither," Raya agreed.

Roger head back to his spot, and Raya turned her attention towards the game. Gryffindor was winning by forty, but Raya couldn't see much of the game. 

She watched as the other players fought against the winds, knowing they probably couldn't see well either. Raya listened, but she couldn't even hear Lee's commentary over the rain, and thunder, and wind.

After Gryffindor scored another goal — now up fifty — Wood had called a timeout. The two teams huddled, getting back onto the field a few minutes later.

Harry was flying better now, and as Raya pressed the omnioculars to her eyes, she realized he had made his glasses waterproof. Smart.

The game continued, and Raya watched as Harry seemed distracted for a second. She followed his gaze, but lightning flashed, obscuring her vision.