1 Start

( I do not own any of the characters only (Y/n) and that story line)

(Give me any feedback on my story and you can tell me if I have done something that you really don't like or that you like, tell me your opinion. Please enjoy)

Y/n POV
The bell rings and I quickly rush through the hall to put my stuff in my locker so I can meet up with Peter Parker out side so we could walk to class. Shoving my way through the crowds of people finally reaching my locker and putting away my things. As I finally make it out side I notice a large group of people chanting.

"Eat it! Eat it!"

I sigh knowing it is most likely Flash bullying some poor kid again. I make my way over when I here Peter's voice making me walk faster.

"Put him down, Eugene!"

I make my way through the crowd just seeing Peter getting punched in the face.

"Peter!" I say as I get closer elbowing a couple kids for not moving. I bring my hands to my mouth as Flash punches him again and kicks him.

"Stay down, Parker!" Flash yell's.
He walks away leaving Peter on the ground.
I get down beside Peter, so badly wanting to punch Flash in the face as I help Peter sit up.

"Oh my god Peter." I look over him worried.

"I'm fine." He mumbles clearly in pain.

"No you're not." I say.

I look up when I hear Gwen.

"Flash. We still on for after school today? My house, 3:00? I hope you did your homework. Last time, I was, disappointed in you."

"Okay, move." Flash says not so confident anymore.

"No, how about we go to class? How about it?"

She says and everyone walks away when the bell sounds. Turning to look at me and Peter, I smile at Gwen, my best friend second to Peter. She smiles back and walks off to class.
I look back at Peter who is struggling to get up. I grab his camera that someone just kicked and passed it to him.

"Thanks." He says looking it over.

"You need to be more careful." I pause and look over at Peter. "Do you know how much I would love to just punch that big ugly face of his."

"That would be great, (Y/n)." He says and we laugh.

"Let's get to class or we'll be late again." I say as Time catches up with me.
I grab his skate board and we make are way to class.

The rest of the day went by fairly quick with nothing else really happening.
Peter and I walk home together, us being neighbours so we do it almost everyday after and before school.

"Same time tomorrow." Peter smiles.

I smile and I enter my house. My Mother died when I was young and my Father is often away for business so it's just me. I walk to the kitchen grabbing a snack then going up the stairs to my room for the night not really having anything else to do.

Very early in the morning there's a loud knocking at my front door. I get dressed and rush down the stairs nearly tripping twice before I reach the door swinging it open.

"Peter! I thought you said same time, not 5 in the morning?" I stare at him.

"Yeah, yeah I know, but I got to tell you something." He pushes his way in, sitting down on the couch. I lock my door before joining him.

Peter explains what he found in his Dad's briefcase, and that he's going to OSCORP to find Dr. Curt Connors, a friend of his Dads. Obviously I decided to join him.

(The chapters will be longer)