Visting Mommy.

"Can we visit her now?" the small girl asked, climbing down from her father's lap. Morpheus nodded. He got to his feet and he took her hand in his, leading her out of the throne room . As they walked, the young girl started jumping up and down in excitement. She had wanted to visit her mother for as long as she could remember. Even though she knew that it would hurt her father. She also knew that he wanted to see her as much as Ophelia did. When they got to the place that would lead them to her mother, Ophelia gripped his hand a little harder. She glanced up at him. He was nervous, but he was trying not to show it. 

As they crossed over, Morpheus kept a tight grip on the child, making sure that she was close at all times.  When they stopped at the place where her mother was,  Ophelia waited for her father to see what his lead was going to be.  After a moment, Morpheus bent down and he lifted her into his arms.  Holding her close to him as they entered the realm that holding her mother.  Sp

Spotting his late wife, Morpheus froze for a moment. She was just as beautiful as ever.  Even more so, if that was possible. Taking a deep breath, he crept up  to her slowly. Letting Ophelia get a good look at the woman who gave her life before they were close enough to touch her. 

As they approached her, Morpheus cleared his throat out of anxiety. This caused her to turn and look in the direction of Morpheus and Ophelia. Her eyes welled up as she got to her feet. "My Loves," she said softly. She had missed them just as much as they had missed her.  She looked at Ophelia with all the loss and love that she could muster. Tears fell from her eyes and slid down her cheeks. Seeing this, Morpheus felt his own eyes swell with tears. 

"Don't. Please," he pleaded quietly, using his free hand to pull his wife close to him. He placed his forehead to hers. "If you weep, then I will," his voice was quiet. Lonely and full of heart break. And pain. Pain at seeing his late Wife in tears. He blinked a few times. "We have missed you, my Love," he went on.  She glanced into his eyes.

"I have missed you two as well."