Parenting Choices.

"My Lord?" Lucienne called, causing Morpheus to divert his attention away from his child. "Yes, Lucienne?" he asked in a hushed tone.  Lucienne smiled, looking at the young girl. "She has a bed, you know. And you have a realm to take care of," she added, keeping her gaze on the sweet child. 

Morpheus just shook his head. "I cannot bare to leave her side," he said. He kept the child close to him. The guilt he felt over her mother. About how she was never going to see their child growing up. The woman she was going to become. The life she was going to lead. Dream bent down and kissed the top of her head. He had messed up with his son. He wasn't about to do the same thing with his daughter. She had come at a time in his life when he was at his lowest.  Both her and her mother. It had awakened something in him that he had long since forgotten. He was able to open his heart up to love again. And while the pain of losing his Wife almost made him shut it again, whenever he looked at his daughter, he couldn't help but feel his heart be full of love.

She was the only reason that he was able to keep his heart open.  Morpheus smiled slightly as the young girl began to stirr, waking up . She rubbed her eyes, sitting  up.  Dream brushed the hair out of her eyes, giving her kisses. " Did you sleep well, My Princess?" He asked softly.  The young girl  nodded with a smile. "I did," she smiled sweetly.  She hugged her father, before standing up on his legs. "What would you like  to do now , My sweet Princess?" He asked .

She thought for a minute. "Can we talk about Big Brother?" She asked.