2

Zac is tied to a chair, completely naked. He was staring into space with drool leaking out from the sides of his mouth and dripping down to his chin. He had sold his mind to his master in exchange for pleasure and satisfaction and has become a complete slave; a mindless body. His Master's words were the only things he could think of, and that made him feel good... Zac couldn't help but moan softly and weakly smile listening to the audio his master has recorded him.

Master stood in front of him and that made him excited. "Wear this headphones while I'm out. Keep listening to the recorded audio and follow exactly what I say. Do you understand, slave~?"

Zac jolted and started nodded his head.
"Yes Master I completely understand your command..."

"Good boy. See you later darling. Have fun..~" Zac's Master closed the door and went out, leaving Zac alone with the headphones on the ground beside him.

Zac picked up the headphones, wore it, and started listening to the audio. The familiar controlling voice flooded his mind again.

"Good boy. To start off, slowly breathe in, and out. Breathe in.... and out.... breathe in... and out... relax your body and let go of all your muscles. Feel deep and complete relaxation from the tip of your toes up to your head. You must not have any little bit of tense, darling... In order to feel good.. keep relaxing.. close your eyes and listen to my words... let me enter your mind through your ears and control you through this recording."

Zac closes his eyes and let those words sink deeply into his mind, like strong ropes tying him up and controlling him like a puppet. The loud booming voice of his Master was more than enough for Zac to fall into the spell, as he loves his Master. He slumps down onto the ground and loses all energy and will to move. "Zac loves obeying... Zac loves listening... Zac loves Master. I love Master...~"

"Thats right slave. You love me. You love obeying. You love being my slave because you'll feel so good after that. Now strip off from your clothes, their covering your beautiful body. Become completely naked for Master. Throw those clothes away on the ground and let your body be free from it. Your beautiful body shouldn't be covered like that, darling..~ Get up and get a chair. Take the ropes on my table beside you. Tie yourself onto the chair, starting from your ankles, then legs, waist, chest, arm, then hands. I will wait for you to do so."

Zac stands up, quickly removes all of his clothes, takes the rope and begins tying himself to the chair. After he did all this, he felt a wave of satisfaction run through him, which made him feel happy; Obeying Master is the best thing to do. Nothing else matters once you hear his voice. It's so powerful, you just want to obey. His amazing powerful voice controlling you... it sounds like a dream... its so amazing and good.. No one would ever want to stop obeying.. Zac stares into space, waiting patiently for the next order through his headphones.

"Are you done? Now close your eyes and imagine this; Waves of satisfaction comes out from your headphones and slowly spreads around your body. Your ears gets washed over with pleasure... down to your neck... then to your chest..."

Zac cries out softly, his nipples getting hard listening to Master. He shivered and clenched his fists together, saliva still dripping out of his slightly opened mouth.

"Getting excited, aren't you my dear slave~ Let all thoughts disappear and focus deeply in my voice... Drown out all thoughts with pleasure.. satisfaction.. and everything you've ever dreamed of.. feel those waves of pleasure turning into little droplets of water.. They are slowly dripping down your back and your chest... down.. to your erect cock."

"AAH...~!!" Zac jumped as if a thunder bolt had hit him. Breathing heavily, he weakly smiles while staring at the excitement he had ejaculated. Zac trembles and slowly starts rubbing his dick up and down, unable to resist the urge to masturbate.

"Oh you naughty little slut.. I know you're masturbating right now..~ Couldn't you wait till I told you to do so..~? You disgusting whore. Anyway.. those waves trail down to your legs and escapes through the floor. Go ahead and continue masturbating slave."

Zac continues to fap, beads of sweat dripping from his forehead and making Zac look like a mess. He did smell like cum afterall, that made his legs sticky. [Lmao] Going faster and faster, Zac let the last moan of excitement escape from his mouth, and came. After another 15 minutes of masturbating, Zac finally released his last shot of hot sticky cum and leaned against his chair.

"Lose... relax... pleasure... sleep... cum... moan... satisfaction... obey... listen... tired... lose... relax... pleasure... cum... moan... satisfaction... obey... weak... listen... lose... blank... relax... pleasure... cum... moan... satisfaction... obey... listen... sleep..." With the headphones still repeated playing the same words and taking control over his mind, Zac's mind went blank again and fell to the ground, completely asleep.

Master's slave is ready. Completely drenched in sweat, tears and cum, Zac's mind is fully hypnotised. He will now serve Master just like a flesh doll; no difference to an alive toy.