Page 27 | Hero Names

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Otsutsuki Ashura?!"

NOTEAsura (アシュラ, Ashura) is the same

Ashura: "That's right kiddo. It looks like you summoned my soul... accidentally." Ashura puts his hand on his hip, smirking at the blonde.

Y/N: "Erm... That means you know Naruto, right?"

Ashura: "Ah! Naruto? Yeah, he's my reincarnation before that passes onto you." Ashura pointed his finger at Y/N's chest, this shocks him even more. "Honestly, you two are very look-a-like." He added.

Y/N: "Really?" Y/N touches his own face and looks down to see his reflection in the water

Y/N: "Really?" Y/N touches his own face and looks down to see his reflection in the water. "I guess so, the only thing I don't have is his whiskers and his blue eyes."

Ashura: "Speaking with the blonde hair..." Ashura waves his hand, as they took notice what is happening outside of Y/N's mindscape. "I think you should go now and write your Hero Name." Ashura said. "Oh and don't worry, my brother's reincarnated one will soon arrive to this world!" Ashura yelled before he dissipated into a white glow.

Y/N: "Wait, what do you mean by your brother's reincarna-" Y/N opens his eyes, revealing himself back, as Kurama watches him getting up from his slumber. "Kurama? Did you saw him?"

Kurama: "Who?"  Kurama says in confusion.

Y/N: "Y-You didn't know what's happening earlier?" 

Kurama: "The only thing I remember is that I fell asleep before you could agree to my suggestion."

Y/N: "Liar." He rolls his eyes while Kurama laughs at him. "You're always sleeping, what a surprise..."

Kurama: "I suppose you've met the Old Man's second son, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah... Ashura." Y/N said as he looked down and smiles at the memory. "He said that I was his reincarnation after Naruto."

Kurama: "Hoh? After Naruto?" Kurama raises his eyebrow in curiosity. "Did he tell you that you and Naruto are like a carbon copy of each other except you don't have whiskers?"

Y/N: "H-How did you-"

Kurama: "It's on the plot, Y/N. Author-kun gave me the script last night, and also the comments told me that this will be your Hero Name, as they voted with the most comments yesterday." Kurama gave him a piece of paper while Y/N reads the name.