silence

A slow tear streaks down his face, he runs to her. "No no no NO!" he screams. Gee scoops her up and holds her close to his chest. "How can she be dead?" he whispers.

Everyone stands completely silent, unsure what to do. Gee slowly stands and turns back to the crowd, still holding this small child, and looks at everyone. He starts making his way through the crowd not bothering to get on the float to make the trek back and walks back just himself and the child.

***time lapse*** (very short time lapse only a few hours)

He had yet to say a word to anyone. Once we got back, He and this so called Bandit were in his tent. No one bothered to see if he was okay because he obviously wasn't. But after a while I took it upon myself to talk to him.

"Gee?" I say, peering into his large tent. He sits at the end of his bed watching the little girl sleep. "Are you okay?"

"She shouldn't have died," he mumbles, "I wasn't supposed to see her for another 70 years. I only had a small amount of time to raise her but I loved her so so much."

"Gee, what are you talking about?" I ask

Gee looks at me, "I was her father. She was my daughter. She was my everything before I died. Sh...she was shot, that's how she died. She and her grandmother were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. My mother took her in after I died. They were just simply eating dinner and then all of a sudden a man came and and started shooting and then-" That's when he truly breaks down.

His body is racked with violent sobs and shaking. I've never seen him so broken down. He let's me comfort him and hold him. We sit like this until he has composed himself enough.

He looks at me with the saddest expression there can possibly be. At the moment, the girl screams. The poor girl sits up sobbing.

"Get out get our get out get out," Gee says while shoving me out of his tent. This is is the last thing he says to anyone for days to come.

--------------------------
I promise I'll try and make some longer chapters sometime okay sorry