𝗠𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗮𝘆

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Angelina." Ron greeted.

"Oh, hi, bitch." Jenni remarked.

"Hey," Deena and Nicole greeted her.

"So I'm just gonna ask the obvious question: Why the fuck are you here?" Jenni asked her.

It was silent for a moment before Angelina said, "'Cause I wanted to make amends."

"I call bullshit." Jenni replied.

"The last time that I heard of you, you were talking to the tabloids saying how ugly I was." Nicole spoke, "And I thought we were like, over that--"

"That's not true," Angelina denied, shaking her head.

"You did quotes. You did quotes." Nicole shot.

"No, I did not say that-- that your lips are 'ugly.'" Angelina clarified.

Ron gasped. "She said lips."

"I didn't go to tabloids, they just asked me--"

"Girl, just be real and then we'll be cool," Nicole cut her off, "Just be real."

"Straight up, that's the truth." Angelina replied.

"You don't have the bond that we all have! Like, why aren't you not getting that?" Nicole asked her.

"You guys could make me have that bond." Angelina spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"No, bitch!" Jenni shouted, "It's been eight years since we've seen you."

"No, we don't want it!" Nicole exclaimed.

Jenni stood up. "I bet you you won't even make it a fucking week in this house because you are not apart of our fucking family! End of the day, you have not experienced what we all have fucking experienced!"

"You had so long to fucking be in our family, now all of a sudden you wanna come in?!" Nicole chimed in.

"Not once did you try to make amends in eight fucking years-"

"How am I gonna fucking make amends to you? I didn't have your number!" Angelina cut Jenni off.

"Eight fucking years!" Jenni
continued, "I didn't have you blocked, bitch! You never Twittered me!"

"You blocked me on every fucking social media!" Jenni accused.

"You blocked me, actually!" Angelina shot back. The two were going back back and forth and Jenni was heated.

"You have no fucking idea what this--what this took!" Jenni spoke, motioning to all of us. "And you're not apart of the group chat."

"Facts." Pauly spoke up.

"You guys should be like, 'You know what, let me try to give this girl a shot because we don't really know her'" Angelina said.

"No, I know you. You're not a nice person." Nicole replied.

Then, Deena decided to speak up. "Well, everybody's just getting fucking crazy!"

"Deena, relax, because you haven't even been in this house for fucking eight years to deal with this bitch!" Jenni snapped. I rubbed Deena's back comfortingly, causing her to smile at me.

The back and forth continued, and it may or may not have lead to Jenni calling Angelina a chew toy and telling her to get out of this house.

As I stood up, Angelina turned to me. "Andrea?" She was expecting me to say something.

"Pretty much everything they just said," I spoke, "In these past eight years, you haven't reached out to any of us to make amends and you suddenly just show up out of nowhere?"