𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!

Start from the beginning

I was now that was smirking at him and my father was giving me the coldest look every, maybe trying to fight with me with looks but nothing my father did at the moment could make me shy away from him, I made a promise to myself to not end up like my mother in that sense, gullible, sensitive. That wouldn't get me anywhere.

I could still feel my mother was tensed so I turned my face towards her and smiled at her, as if nothing were happening. I hoped that my smile told her how much I loved and appreciated her. As soon as my plan was into action I was surely going to get my mother and I out of this shit hole, and I was gonna make my father suffer just like we did.

The wedding planner clapped her hands and started smiling "Don't you both have the sweetest daughter and mother relationship?" Nobody answered and now both my father and I were giving her a stern look.

She cleared her throat. "Okay moving on. Scarlett we were talking about the food for the wedding, any suggestions?"

I rolled my eyes. This was surely going to be the longest night of my life.

~

~

~

"What the fuck?! Why cant we fucking get in Lewis?" I harshly asked my frustration getting to another level, but Lewis was calm

"What the fuck?! Why cant we fucking get in Lewis?" I harshly asked my frustration getting to another level, but Lewis was calm... too calm.

"Because they were one step ahead of us, they probably found out about Scarlett's microchip that you installed in her and maybe did some programming to deactivate it."

I started nodding my head seeming calm but everything that was going on inside my head was making my hands itch, wanting to murder each one of his workers. I wanted Scarlett back, I had this feeling deep in my chest it was starting to make me go mad. I couldn't deal with it. It was like some sort of guilt and I know I should be hating Scarlett's guts but I would hate myself even more if anything were to happen to her.

"But..." A but so there was a chance we could get Scarlett still. "Yes?" I asked with hope laced in my voice. "We could still try and find where they are..."

"How?! Tell me!" At the moment I had no patience at all, not like I had much regularly, but with such an important matter like Scarlett my patience ran thin so this was no time to be playing games right now with me.

"The day when we caught Scarlett, where we had this car race, sort of." He let out a breath. I pinched my nose and pressed my lips together. "Yes I remember, Lewis. Now get to the point."

"Well the other and I might or might have not taken the driver with us and questioned him to death and put a tracker on him that to this day is still activated and we can use to find out where Scarlett is." The words that came out of Lewis mouth were like a breath of fresh air, like there was still a chance to find Scarlett.

"I should hate you guys for this, and I will scream at you guys..." I let out furiously. Taking a deep breath in to calm myself I continued. "But, my main concern here is Scarlett so do whatever it takes to find out where the fuck Scarlett is. Now!"

Lewis nodded his head and went back to work quickly. I got my phone out and called Marco. "Heyyy brother!" He answered.

"Listen here you little shit, I know what you guys did with Scarlett's driver."

"Oh yeah. That was fun." He cut me off

"Not the point, Marco."

"Oh yes please continue."

"We are currently looking for Scarlett as we speak I want you to inform the other and get ready for tomorrow, because shit just got real."

Hey lovessss!!! Long time no see

Hey lovessss!!! Long time no see... I know my fault but here you guys go another chapter. It's been really hard for me to write these last few chapters but that's no excuse. Anywayssss, enjoy guysss!

Love youuu!

liz💗