MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

At the time I had agreed with Isabella about Dennis but I never knew that the reason she was against Dennis was not because she just didn't like or trust him, it was because he was interfering with her plans to marry Annalisa off to one of her friends' sons. I never thought Annalisa would not tell me what was going on or that she would turn her back on me. I had missed her so much and since she had left, things had come to light that I previously had no clue about back then.

About a month ago, a servant Annalisa had been close to had had enough of my wife's abuse and confided in me about what had been going on right under my nose for years.

Helena had been Annalisa's personal maid since Annalisa was about 13 years old and had been her nanny as an infant. Isabella had always treated her like shit and one day Helena got fed up and came to me while Isabella was out and requested her final paycheck.

When I asked why she was leaving us after so many years, she broke down and informed me of what had been going on in my house with not only herself but other staff members as well. She also informed me that she knew for fact that my wife had been stealing from the generous household funds that I provided to make sure my staff was kept happy and well provided for.

They had not received the full amount of raises they had been promised, had never received the bonuses I gave them and many other things that would have allowed Isabella extra "play money" she had called it. Instead of giving them their bonuses, she would buy them small gifts to keep them quiet and keep the rest of the money for herself.

Helena also told me that she had seen Isabella, with her own eyes, stealing out of my safe in my home office. When I checked I found that Helena was right. There was over $20,000 missing from funds that I had put in there just the previous month.

The final nail in Isabella's coffin was that Helena was able to also provide photographic proof of numerous affairs my wife had while I was out of town on business, which I was often. She had photo's of her kissing men, some of which were men I did business with, entering her bedroom, as well as romantic interludes in the pool in our backyard.

I had been shocked at how sensual, provocative and adventurous she had been in those photos. She had done things with those other men that she had always refused to do with me. During all the years we had been married she had never initiated sex with me and would never do more than missionary position one time a night and even then it had been on rare occasions when I basically had to make her feel guilty for not performing her wifely duties to me.

It had always been rather lackluster because she had never been very responsive with any amount of true passion. She would just lay there until I was done. It may have taken care of physical needs and I've got needs just like any man, hence the only reason for my children, but it left me feeling empty.

I had never objected when she had moved to a separate bedroom saying that I snored too loudly but I never suspected that the real reason was so that she could have more freedom to have men over without me finding out that someone else had slept in my bed. At least I could be proud that I have never cheated on her!

I had finally talked Helena into not leaving and brought her and Greggory with me for Annalisa's wedding, swearing them both to secrecy about what was going on at home. I was still unsure if I was going to share with Annalisa what I have discovered about her mother or not as I sat and watched the two couples kiss for the first time. I stood up with the rest of the attendees to congratulate the newly married couples.

Then is when Annalisa had spotted Helena and Greggory and she got so excited to see them again. Hugging them both warmly and introducing them to Eagle, Nessa and Hulk. It was also then that Annalisa confirmed what I had suspected earlier about the little girl who had smiled and waved at me.