"Jordan?" I say his name with a hint of confusion and he lifts his fingers up at me as a hello before he walks over to Robert who puts the omelette into a plate and passes it to Jordan and realization dawns on me.

That omelette was for Jordan.

"Thanks Rob." He says, and Robert nods, beginning to tidy up around and I look again to Jordan when he speaks, "Where's the princess?"

I snort, looking down to the plate, poking a few fried mushrooms, "In his castle getting ready." I say a little too casually which makes my eyes go wide, and I look up to Jordan but all he does is smile back.

I often forget that he knows Hugo is a handful.

"I didn't mean that in like a horrible sense."

"Oh I know what you meant, Hugo is a lot of work even for me, so I can imagine." He says, and I nod, "Yeah, that." I mumble, before I start to eat again and start to rethink talking for the rest of today.

+++

Hugo ate his food lightning fast and was out the door because Jordan also had meetings to get to, but they had to also go to the gym now because we all knew they'd be too tired to do so at the end of the day.

And while Hugo is at the gym I decide to go to the store to get some bananas, sending him a text to ask if he needed anything else just when I got here which was smart of me because it took him twenty minutes to reply back, which was now.

Hugo (douchebag) Blackburn: Alkaline water, a lot. Bring one to the gym.

Then after that I get a location sent to me and roll my eyes because nowhere in that sentence was a please.

I walk to the fridges to get the alkaline water, just to get another text notification and look to my phone.

Hugo (douchebag) Blackburn: Brown rice too.

Me: Do you have food allergies?

Hugo (douchebag) Blackburn: Soy.

I don't know why but that makes me laugh. I think I should slip in some soy in his brown rice.

Hugo (douchebag) Blackburn: Also get blueberry pop tarts.

Me: Can you tell me everything at once?

Hugo (douchebag) Blackburn: No.

I roll my eyes and go around a few more times like a headless chicken, getting all the random things he decides to want at this very moment and when i'm finally done, maybe ten minutes later or maybe an hour later, i'm not too sure, but then I message him.

Me: Is that it?

Hugo (douchebag) Blackburn: I think so.

He THINKS so?

I shake my head, much too annoyed with him to reply to that message so I just go ahead to the self checkout and begin to ring up the items, purposefully leaving one alkaline water out the packets so I could give it to him and go back home to report back to Sedrick and then proceed to remind Hugo about his meetings.

When i'm done at the store I get to the car, thankful I got to use a car the team gave me since I was working for Hugo, and so I start packing stuff into the car before I quickly make my way to the location he'd sent me, and thankfully there was no traffic at this time of day, so I got there in less than twenty minutes.

And then I get that bottle of water out of the passenger seat and pull my jacket on further. When I'm sure I have everything I get out the car, walking across the parking lot that had only a few cars and to the gyms entrance.

Just to open the door and come face to face with someone I had no intention of seeing today.

Or ever...

"Azia?"

I blink, confused at the coincidence of him coming here to gym when he too stayed in the same hotel as me.

"Sawyer Sean." I say his name slowly, as if i'm making a mistake but when he grins I know i'm not.

"What're you doing here?" He asks me, assessing me for a moment, a quick up and down look, and stopping at the bottle of water in hand, "I know you're not gyming in that dress so-"

"Fuck Aileen the water." I hear from beside me before the water is ripped away from my grip and I look beside me to see a sweaty looking Hugo, hair curlier than the morning.

He chugs down so much water I wonder if his stomach is okay.

I look away from Hugo and to Sawyer Sean, to tell him I came to bring Hugo water but Hugo speaks and it confuses me further, "You leaving Sean?"

Sawyer tears his eyes away from me slowly, and looks to Hugo, "Yeah fuck, i've got to go now, I think i'll see you around... Azia."

And with that he pushes the door open and leaves in a hurry, but I almost slap myself and Hugo because he interrupted but also-

"How do you know Sawyer?"

Hugo looks to me, raising a brow, "Why do you know Sawyer?"

Why? "We're..." Friends? We spoke once.

I blink. "Acquaintances, how do you know him?"

He looks at me like I'm a fucking idiot and doesn't reply before he turns around and leaves me staring at his sweaty muscled back through that shirt of his.

And I blink again.

Douchebag.