Everything is Fine (Synopsis)

What makes you feel secure in a relationship?

It is not the affection from your spouse or a physical relationship that makes you feel secure in a relationship. It is the spiritual connection that you make when you eat together, pray together, and laugh together. It is the trust they earn and the trust you earn. It is the respect you have for each other.

Sai loved the idea of that. But much to her dismay, her husband, an ACP in the police force, never found time to do that. He found time to converse with his widowed sister-in-law, but couldn't come home to check whether his wife is dead or alive. 

So, to finally go through with the agreement she made the day they got married, Sai left the house with their son. And all that remained of her erased existence is the divorce papers sprawled out across Virat's desk. 

No doubt he signs them rashly, ignoring the fact that part of her agreement is that he gives up all legal rights on Vinayak and the child that she is currently pregnant with.

She moves away, using the bit of money her father left behind for her to secure a roommate and a job as a Cardiologist at the Apollo Hospitals in Chennai.

Her life finally found itself getting back on track, away from the home she hates so much. 

A stable job, a happy child and a healthy pregnancy is all she needs to move on from Virat. 

Her roommate, and closest friend in this unknown city, truly becomes her biggest helper in her mission.