"Gather!" Madame ZenLe held her palm in front of them and a cloud of soul particles formed.

She looked at the book and read something in it before continuing her Craft.

"Fuse!" She Crafted and the soul particles went inside ShouSe's body.

*Gasp!* ShouSe woke up.

"I won't revive him, let this be your one and only warning, follow my instructions or you'll end up like your husband!" Madame ZenLe 

Father vanished from the shadows and mother grab something in her pockets.

"I'll use him as an experiment to my newest Craft, do not tell anyone!" Madame ZenLe

Before she left, she removed the lid of the small bottle and a swarm of Spirits came out of it and entered on the heads of the people outside.

"The Mind Spirits, she already implanted them before I died- that must've been her plan all along!" I just stood in the middle of the Front Hall and watch ShouSe scream and cry on her husband's corps...

***

"She killed him, your mother killed my father!" Nabalik ako sa aking ulirat ng maramdaman ang pag alog saakin ni Shou Shien.

"ShouLe, stop that!" Sigaw ni Axcel habang hinihila palayo si Shien saakin.

Napansin ko namang hawak hawak na ni kuya Xian sa mga kuwelyo ng damit sina Shou Wen at ang kanilang ina na parehong mga wala nang malay.

"Are you okay?" Bulong ni Zenro sa likuran ko.

"Y- yes..." Saad ko bago naglakad papunta kay kuya.

"Ayos ka lang ba?" Kuya

Tumango tango nalang ako at hinawakan sa kanilang mga noo sina Shou Wen at nilagyan ito ng aking Orb.

"Aqcuire!" I Crafted and felt two Spirits inside them.

I pick out the smallest first and a screeching Spirit came out of their heads.

*Soundwaves* They're emitting a very powerful sound waves, these are the same Mind Spirits inside everyone- but they seemed to look more bigger and powerful.

"They're bigger!" Kuya

"That means they've been inside them longer, it looks like it's feeding on a person's memories- that's why when ShouLe released his Mist, they did not counter attack... Meaning they forgot how to use their Craft seeing they just defended themselves with a blunt weapon!" Saad ni LinLe habang pinagmamasdan ang hawak niyang itak na napulot lang niya sa lapag.

"They're under Madame ZenLe's mind control, they didn't use their Craft because they haven't received a command from her yet!" 

"Mother let her guard down because she thought you'll be facing her on your own today-" Brother

"Let's go back!" Sigaw ko ng ma realized.

"What why?" LinSe

"She knows that I wouldn't listen to her- this is the trap!" Saad ko na ikina alerto ni kuya.

*Blag* Bitaw niya sa kina Shou Wen.

"ZenLe?!" Sigaw ni ShouLe ngunit pinigilan siya ni LinLe na maka lapit.

"Spatial Possession!" Lord Axcel suddenly appeared in front of me and touch the Spirits in both of my hand.

*Screeching noise!* Sumabog ang mga ito ngunit hindi ko naramdaman.

He isolated the space around the Spirits so the explosion won't affect the surroundings.

"Move!" Sigaw ko matapos ang pagsabog ng maalalang may natira pang Spirits sa dalawang walang malay.

Dali dali akong lumapit sa mga ito at ginawa ang parehong Craft sa kanina-

*Lub dub!* My heart dropped right after my Orb touched the Spirits inside them.

"My trick is complete, goodbye kid!" Rinig ko sa isang pamilyar na boses...

"M- mother!" Bulong ko bago magdilim ang paligid.

*Whoosh* A tornado formed in front of me that threw me off.

*Boom!* A huge fire envelop the tornado.

"Ma!" Sigaw ni Shien ngunit hindi siya makalapit dahil sa ipo ipong apoy.

"Get out!" Sigaw ni Zenro ngunit nanatili akong naka upo sa sahig, pinagmamasdan ang pag laki ng apoy.

"Zen Hai!" Bulong ko habang may mga luhang pumatak sa aking mga pisngi habang inaaninag ang dalawang bangkay na dahan dahang pinupuksa ng apoy.....