That's him, the butterfly Spirit...

"Fine, let's go, I only have a few hours to spare!" Madame ZenLe

The scenery changed and it seems like we are inside the Front hall of the ShouUa.

"Him, his Nature is pure enough to withstand the operation!" Madame ZenLe pointed at ShouLe, Shien's father.

"Pa? Anong nangyayari?" Shou Shien appeared, he looks exactly like what he used to look when we first met.

Shou Kari pushed Madame ZenLe to hide from Shien as they told him to go to CaZen and help in the Beast Hunt.

"Wen, go to JinSan and distract my kids, they cannot go home early while I am here!" Madame ZenLe said right after Shien got out.

"Better be done right after I get back, I want to see my Weapon already!" Shou Wen

"Shou Wane, please..." Madame ZenLe let ShouLe lie on the table they set up and began her experiment.

Madame ZenLe held the book as her eyes glowed, her Spear- father's Pet appeared and glowed bright.

*Grunt* I can hear the Spear's suffering, even though this is just a memory!

"That's because I'm also sharing my senses with you!" The butterfly

"It's done, can I have this back now?" Madame ZenLe gave the five syringe full of Shou Wane's blood.

"Good, yes you can have that. Now I need to test this first!" Shou Kari smirked while holding the syringes and injects one on her neck.

"Fool! You should've read the book before letting me perform that experiment!" Madame ZenLe smiled before walking back a couple of steps.

"Wh- what did you do?!" Shou Kari's skin color changed drastically into green.

"If you read the Weapon Creation page, you would know that this will only work when your Nature is PURE. Only Pure Nature Cultivators can fully absorb that blood, for Pure Orbs has no taint!" Madame ZenLe smirked as she watch Shou Kari devour her unconscious husband.

"Wh- what have I done?!" Shou Kari's senses came back and stepped back from the bloody corpse of his now dead husband!

"You just became the Undead ShouSe, have fun on the afterlife!" Madame ZenLe's spear flew into ShouSe's chest that instantly killed her.

"Xi!" Madame ZenLe 

A shadow formed in front of her.

"I'll only let this slide because they had my son's book that he gave to you, please do not lose that again." Father appeared and he filled the two corpses with his Orb.

"Don't be silly, I let her stole it. Now that my plan worked, we now have access to the third place on the Great Clans, I only need to think of an elaborate plan for their downfall..." Madame ZenLe showed a page on my book that seemed to be my restoration Craft!

"Restore what's broken, heal this bodies and do not let it be foresaken!" Father whispered my Craft that shocked me.

"That can be done to a living being?!" Sigaw ko dahil ginawa ko ang Craft na iyon para mabalik ang mga nasirang mga bagay- I couldn't believe it can be done to a living being!

"Your parents are scary!" The butterfly

The missing parts of ShouLe was regenerated as the blood on the floor slowly returned to his body. and ShouSe's wounds started to close up.