13| insta, real life

hollyjollyAmerica yay!![tagged: queenbex thehybrid hellokol Emikaelson]9999 likes | 444 comments

hollyjolly
America yay!!
[tagged: queenbex thehybrid hellokol Emikaelson]
9999 likes | 444 comments

queenbex: IM SO EXCITED
hollyjolly: SAME

thehybrid: your here?
hollyjolly: no, I'm in your moms asshole!

Emikaelson: Rebekah hasn't shut up about you, so I'm glad you will finally be with her in real life
hollyjolly: same my posh broski!

hellokol: YES
hollyjolly: the most slay mikaelson approves!!

queenbex: IM SO EXCITEDhollyjolly: SAME —thehybrid: your here?hollyjolly: no, I'm in your moms asshole!—Emikaelson: Rebekah hasn't shut up about you, so I'm glad you will finally be with her in real lifehollyjolly: same my posh broski!—hellokol: Y...

queenbex
wish me luck xx
45.6k likes | comments disabled

Holly battled her way through the Christmas rush passengers, wanting to find Rebekah in the chaos of an airport. She bumped into people, pushed others to the side and wrestled to get past, not even mumbling an apology as she went.

All she wanted was to find Rebekah and hug her and never let go. She needed her angel, or demon, that brought her happiness. So when she spotted a familiar woman, dressed somewhat extravagantly for an airport she headed in that direction as a smile graced her face.

"Holly!" Rebekah squealed, running towards the girl and engulfing her in a hug as Holly squealed.

"I'm finally home." Holly whispered, pressing a kiss to the delicate skin of Rebekah's arm.

"Your safe, love." Rebekah whispered reassuringly into Hollys brunette locks, kissing her hair.

"I know, jelly bean." Rebekah laughed at her nickname, pulling away from the hug.

"I think it's time you meet the—"

"HOLLY!" A man with a 3D hello Kitty balloon screamed, shocking most passengers as he trampled over children and jumped over chairs to get to the girl.

"KOL MY SLAY FRIEND!" Holly shouted, alarming other passengers around her. Kol stumbled over the last chair, hugging Holly as she burst into laughter.

"My family." Rebekah whispered as Elijah came to stand behind her, Klaus walked up with a blonde woman who wore a cheery smile and a pretty necklace that she kept fiddling with.

Holly pulled out of the hug from Kol and watched as a brunette came up behind Elijah and kissed his neck, he turned around and mumbled something then kissing her lips.

"I'm going to presume your Katherine..." Holly mumbled as Katherine nodded.

"The myth, the legend, the baddest bitch of all." She confirmed, hugging into Elijah.

"Add simp to that list and you've got something." The blonde woman holding Klaus hand sassed as Holly laughed, "Caroline Forbes, Klaus girlfriend."

"Holly O'Hara, vampire hunter." Holly sarcastically joked, watching the family's faces drop, "I'm kidding, yikes!" They all relaxed again, as Holly giggled to herself.

"Why does Kol have a hello Kitty balloon?" Katherine asked as Elijah tutted at his younger brothers idiocy.

"Because he's slay!" Holly defended, to which Kol nodded as everyone else laughed, "I'm tired and jet lagged, can we get going?" And with that, the Mikaelsons - and few others - left the airport, first buying Holly a hello Kitty balloon and some American chocolate - which she spat out and claimed was poison and shouldn't be ingested by any living being.