Synopsis

Did you not see me?, he asked her while holding her arms tight. His eyes are fuming red in anger. See you? See you where?, she asked him."In the library, damn it. Don't you dare try to ignore me again." He shouted while pulling her closer to his chest. "Come on, it's nothing like that. I was just busy with Nisha discussing the project. And now leave me, you are hurting me." She said while trying to get off from his grip. "Shut up! Just shut up! You can never be busy with anyone when I'm there in front of you. Do you get it?" He said angrily "What the hell? We are friends and how can you shout....", her words cutt off by him as he smashed his lips on her roughly. She pushed him and tried to free herself but unable to move him an inch. He pulled her hair back and warned her,"I'm not just your friend, remember that. You are mine and only mine. And i will not allow you to be busy with anyone except me."

Soo, hey readers....
How's the synopsis of the story?
I hope you like it as I'm new in this type of fanfiction and this is my first fanfic of sumellika...
So, i hope you will like it... And yeah pls do comment to tell me about your thoughts and VOTE PLSSS!

Soo now bye to all my dear friends and meet u all in next update so stay tuned!!!