44

"Maybe I should have just stayed in mystic falls," Josie said to herself before seeing someone in the middle of the road.

"Lizzie!"

Josie screamed, as Lizzie swerved the car, going straight into a tree, the airbags go up pushing both of the twins in their seats, and both of the girls soon lost conscience.

HOPE

hope was sitting in her house when she got a phone call from an unknown number. "hello, who's this." hope asked sitting on her sofa as she waited for the person to speak. "you will hold the punishment your father was meant to." hope frowned.

"my father is still alive." hope spoke in a confused tone "you must have the wrong person." she was about to lock off but then the person spoke again. "I know who you are hope mikaelson labonair. I know all about you." 

"I know about that little girlfriend of yours and her twin sister, how are they." hope had this terrible feeling, "what have you done. " the girl could feel herself getting angry. "nothing, I just let her hit a tree. nothing major."

"I'm going to find you and torture you until you wish you never hurt her, don't underestimate me." hope spoke standing up and grabbing her keys. "oh, little bird. I can't wait to meet you." then the phone cut off.

hope jumped into her car, driving in the direction of the Salvatore family home, whiles she was driving she called her father. "hello, little wolf." he spoke in a calm voice. "one of your enemies has gone after Lizzie, the person said she made her crash her car into a tree." hope was shouting and speeding taking over cars. 

"I swear sometimes I think I should have never taken the mikaelson name." the girl spoke still driving and looking around, she was sure that she would be able to see the car but she wanted to make sure there wasn't anyone walking around.

they could be any supernatural, my father could have witch, wolf and most definitely vampire enemies. "hope, I'm sure everything is fine." hope couldn't help but laugh, "I swear if you say something like that again I'm going to nuke New Orleans." 

"one of your enemies has now affected my life, you know what I don't even want to talk to you right now." then hope ended the call and called her mother who she felt would be more helpful.

"hello beautiful, you okay." Hayley answered the phone. "where are you mum, are you at home." the tribrid asked, "I'm out with Freya and Keelin, we're going to pick up Nik." hope nodded to herself.

"oh alright, I just want you to be more careful because one of dad's enemies is in town," I say not wanting to make her alarmed. "how do you know, did someone say that to you." I shake my head, not remembering she can't see me.

"no someone said they made Lizzie crash into a tree, and both twins are in there. and I'm just worried they're telling the truth so I'm just looking around ." I say "did you call Lizzie." 

"I'm actually so stupid I'm going to do that now, love you bye." before she could say bye I locked off and called Lizzie.

Hope called the girl, the phone just rang the girl kept ringing until she came upon a car that was on the side of the road.

"Fuck!" Hope jumped out her car and ran towards the car opening the drivers door, seeing lizzie like this made her worried.

She un did the blonde seat belt picking her up and carrying her to the car and putting her in the back seat, laying down.

Then she went back to the car and got josie and put her in the seat at the front and declined the seat so she was laying down.

Hope quickly jumped into the car and started so drive down the road fast, not caring about the lights, she was now on a straight road so she took her hands of the wheel and picked up her phone calling caroline who answered not long after.

"You need to come to my house, the girls are hurt. " The girl speaks, Caroline held her breath not knowing what to say.

"Josies in new Orleans." Hope sighed and placed her phone on her lap having to turn soon.

"That doesn't fucking matter, there both hurt so come to my house." Hope spoke getting aggregate and her wolf trying to take control.

"I'll come, me and Stefan will be there soon." The women spoke, ignoring how the girl spoke to her.

"Alright, i have to go because I'm driving, bye." Hope spoke not wanting to seem like a bitch.

"I'll be there soon." And then the phone cut of and hope sped up going unsafely fast.

Soon she arrived at her house and carried lizzie out the car first opening the front door and vamp speeding to her bedroom. Then she went and got josie and layed her next to her sister.