Vikram: Enna nadakudhu inga? (What's happening here?)

Varun: She has a doubt about whether your fiance is her or me. So mister, you better give me your clothes and I will change in the guest room. And man!! please take this shortie with you!! 

He said pointing at Priya.

Priya: Short?! Me!!!! Excuse me, mister!!! I am 5'2'' !!

Varun: And that's what you call short ma'am!!

"You!! You won't shut up until you get nicely from me right?" She said jumping and slapping Varun on his shoulder. 

"Seri seri! Va ma!!" (Ok ok, come ma!!) Vikram took her into his room after giving Varun a set of his clothes.

After a few minutes, Vikram came changed and sat beside Priya on the bed after calling Surya.

Priya: Aama paapu, ennadhu idhu?  (What's this paapu)

She asked holding a box wrapped in brown paper.

Vikram: How did you get that box?

Priya: It was on this side table.

Vikram: Give it to me!!

Priya: Tell me what's in this and I will give it to you.

Vikram: There's no need for you to know now. Give it to me!

Priya: Tell me and I'll give it to you.

Vikram: Give it Priya!!

Priya: Apdi enna vechu irukka? Edhaavadhu esakku pisukka vechu irukkiya enna? ( What did you have in this box that you won't disclose it to me?) ( Please don't ask me the meaning of esakku pisukku!!)

Vikram: There is nothing like that in that!!!

Priya: Edhuvum thappa illa na, soldrathuku enna?  (If there's nothing fishy, what's wrong in telling me what's in this?)

Vikram: Ok fine!!! I'll tell you!! Give me that box and place your foot here.

He said patting his thigh. As she gave the box to him and placed her foot, he opened the box and took out a pair of anklets and hooked it up around her ankle. 

"Eyyy nalla irukku da!! Thank you so much!!" (It's awesome!! ) Priya said giving him a tight hug. Suddenly she felt something cold on her waist. She parted from the hug to see a waist chain dangling.

 She parted from the hug to see a waist chain dangling