Chapter 17

Look who is back. I am finally updating. I will try to update once a week...

Enjoy.

Yuna Pov

Nobody was at home in the evening except me and my mom. So Here I am sitting in front of my mother staring at her while she is wide eyed looking at me.

"How do you know that?" She screamed at my face tears running down her cheeks.

"It does not matter mom .....Just tell me the truth...."

She sighed. She had no other choice than telling me everything.

"So it all started 30 years ago......

We all were so young at that time. Me and Na Na were best friends along with Jeera your real mom. We were besties since high school and were really inseparable."

She said smiling sadly at her old memories. But continued anyways.

"We met Hyun Bin, Dongwook and Joong Kook at our university. They were the college bad boys but was also the toppers in their classes. We were set to an assignment together and that's when we became friends. After being friends for about 6 months we realized that I had fallen in love with Dongwook, Na Na with Hyun Bin and Jeera with Joong Kook. We gathered up our courage and confessed the boys. That's when we got to know that the boys had liked us since way back and they were the ones who threatened the teacher to join the six of us for the group project." 

Shin Hye said rolling her eyes but smiling as well hearing Yuna giggle loudly. How much of snobs were their dads.

"So anyway that's how our relationship bloomed and we were so much in love that after about 5 years we got married after completing our studies. We were so happy when Na Na got pregnant with Jin. And when she was about 8 months pregnant Jeera got pregnant with Yoongi. I was happy seeing them happy but was also sad for myself on why I could not get pregnant even though we tried. Life is not always full of roses. We consulted a doctor and got to know that I was infertile and did not have the blessing of having kids which made me cry in agony and pain. But that went away when Seokjin was born. When I carried him in my arms for the first time he snuggled closer to my chest and held my thumb from his little hand gently making my heart fill with happiness and adoration.

By that time our husbands were famous businessmen and hidden mafia kings. On this journey Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung was born making our lives complete. We were only lacking a little baby girl for our family. Joong Kook was over the moon when he got to know that Jeera was was pregnant with a little girl. Not only him all of us were so happy that we partied a whole week, the little boys joining us after getting to know they were getting a little sister. They were really happy when you were born and Yoongi could not even stay away from you....."

Yuna sniffled slightly. They all love her so much.

"But after 7 months you were born all the trouble started. An unknown mafia started to attack us for the positions of your dads. One night when you were about 1 and half years old a crying Jeera came running to our house making me and Dongwook panic. She handed us you and started running away again making us confused as well and worried. We called Joong Kook but he did not answer the phone. We thought something happened and hurried to the Kim mansion. There we were met with a crying Yoongi in Na Na's embrace and another three little boys who were looking around confused. We were waiting for news and then....and then got to know that Jeera and Joong Kook was murdered brutally making our blood run cold. Dongwook and Hyun Bin was going crazy after knowing that their brother was gone. We were no difference we were crying in pain knowing that our best friend was no more.

After investigating we got to know that the three little boys were bought for human trafficking and Joong Kook saved them. That was the main reason for the attack. Other than that they needed the death of Min Joong Kook along with his spouse and my best friend Jeera. Since then Na Na wanted to adopt the three little boys Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook. And because we knew that things were not over me and Dongwook came to America taking you with us, leaving your brother Yoongi with the Kims. We had to tell Yoongi that you were dead as well because at that time we could not risk anyone of you.

When were in America everything was fine until you were five years old. We kept in touch with the Kim family at all times. When you were five years old we got to know that the Kims were attacked again. And on this attack we lost Na Na who was pregnant at that time. We could not save the baby either. The boys were devastated. Na Na was killed in front of the seven boys and all of them fell in trauma. Their mom whom they loved to the core died because of that one person. Not anyone knows who is he really but knows that the person is called as 'The Devil'......"

"What about dad?" I asked my mom.

"That I really do not know Yu baby.... All I know is that he died from an accident that day....He died to save you princess. He loved you so much. After so many years I met Hyun Bin and here we are as one family. We did everything so that we could capture The devil and you could have a future without any troubles. We were going to tell you the exact truth after everything but here you are already knowing everything."

I hugged mom tightly. They have given up so much for us. We cried in each other's embrace for some time and finally pulled out sniffling.

"But wait how do you know everything Yuna?"

I saw this coming. I guess it's finally time to tell my story......

"I will tell you mom. But At first I want to tell you this.....

Appa did not die from an accident. It was a complete murder."

- Author HM-