Chapter 05

Author Pov

After having dinner the parents went to the gardens to talk about the wedding planning leaving the kids in the living room to know more about themselves....There was an awkward silence until Namjoon decided to break it.

"So Yuna will you be joining school tomorrow".

"Yes ummm....".Yuna started thinking how she should call the older.

"You can call us oppa by the way". Jin said with a kind smile.

"Okay oppa...and yes I will be joining tomorrow...How about you all are you still going to school". Yuna asked them.

"Yeah the elder four go to college which is also a part of the school while the younger three go to high school with you but we will have the interval together". Namjoon said smiling.

"Oh ok..." Yuna said nodding.

"But you should act in school as you do not know us". Hoseok said while Jin and Namjoon started nodding.

"Why oppa?"Yuna asked tilting her head to the side.

"Well you know little sis...We have a lot of fan girls...most of them are toxic so you definitely should not be their next target of being bullied..."Jungkook said giving Yuna a packet of chips which he bought from the kitchen and joining the conversation.

"Ok...but are there many bullies in school oppa?"Yuna asked eating suddenly interested in the topic while smirking internally.

"Yeah kind of...But sometimes we do it too because some could be really annoying and they try to cross paths with us the wrong way but we do not bully the innocent" .Jungkook said munching some chips.

Oh I see...I guess this is going to be a lot interesting than I thought....No one knows the real Yuna yet.....

All this time Yoongi,Taehyung and Jimin were silent not uttering a word.

"Come on Yuna lets go home you have to go to school tomorrow...You can meet your brothers again soon..."Shin hye said coming to them and signalling Yuna to get up.

Yuna and Shin Hye bid goodbye to the Kim family and left to their house.

The next morning

Yuna got up 6.30 in the morning to get ready to go to school.And she was ready by 7.00.

Yuna's outfit

She went down stairs ate her breakfast

She went down stairs ate her breakfast. Soon a message popped out of her phone,She bid goodbye and went outside to meet her friends...Yes her friends were here to pick her up In Yeonjun's car. 

Time skip after 15 minutes

Yuna pov

Wow the school is really big...Oh right the college is also a part of this high school.Now I have to go get my schedule and locker number from the principle.Soon as I was gonna ask Davi and Jun where the principle's office is....I heard a loud scream.

OPPPPAAAAA.......

I will update soon...

Till then stay safe...ILY

-Author HM-