The day back

As we drive through the gloomy day, I look ahead and see mother and father kissing as usual.
"If you too cant keep your hands off each other I'm going to puke" i say
"Wednesday i know you don't like going to nevermore but don't take your anger out on us"  mother says softly.

we pull into nevermore once  again like we were pulling into the drive way the first year i was here.

We pull up to the front  i step out the car to have the welcome wagon of Enid and Xavier with his big soft smile. Enid runs up to me ready for a big warm hug to still be surprised when i step back. "still not a hugger got it"
Enid said with a smile
"welcome back "
i hear from behind Enid, I step aside and walk towards Xavier who is tall with a lot of hair, my devilish eyes meet his.
"i was forced to come back"
Wednesday looks back at her mother and father "again" finishing her sentence.
" I'm glad you did" he said with his big smile i give him a look then walk back to Enid .
"shall we" as i hint for us to walk to our dorm.

Enid and Wednesday walked into there dorm and found Wednesday's belongings already on her bed,
"being here is like being dead" i say as i walk over and sit on my bed
"what do you mean" Enid says.

"What i mean is that the last year we were here alot of people died almost us included, Tyler is still out there" i said standing up quickly.
"yes we know Wednesday but-" Enid was saying until I interrupted her.
"there is no but Enid he is out there a cruel killing monster that I'm not letting kill anyone else especially not my best friend" Enid looks at me with confusion as she was about to say something a women with brown curly hair walks in.

" hello girls I'm Mrs. WardWell I'm the new Headmaster here at nevermore academy, Wednesday I've read your file from the last time you were here i hope you'll grow to love nevermore" the new Headmaster said.
"she has"
Enid said looking back at me while i giver here a look that made her squirm.
"well i wish you both good Luck i'll be seeing you then "
Mrs. WardWell said closing the door and leaving.
" you know i thought this school was going to be a bunch of cruel deathless kids but you all are how should i put this clean" i say " would you want to go to the weathervane with me"
i say said slowly like knifes stabbing my heart "
"sure I'd love to" Enid says skipping over to the door so I grab my bag and we leave the dorm.
A few hours later

Wednesday and Enid were walking down the street when two boys came from around the corner. the boys stopped, Wednesday gave them a soul-sucking look "well well well who let the freaks out!"
Enid jumped to her protection brought her hands up to there faces and her wolf claws appeared.
"Get  away" Enid said with a tense and her tinted red face, Wednesday looked at the boys with a spooky look and flinched, the boys took off running right past past sheriff Galpin.
" oh no not you again" the sheriff says with a sigh
" sheriff how's Tyler?" Enid said
" he's fine I wouldn't know I don't talk to him much" sheriff says
" you knew the whole time he was the monster, he was the thing killing all those people you did nothing, yet instead you accused others for the killing's" Wednesday said, Enids face went from plain to surprised that Wednesday said that.
Walking into weathervane Wednesday was overwhelmed with these heart felt memories of Tyler.

Walking into the weathervane i was overwhelmed with this guilt, love. it was a bad feelings a feeling i dreaded ever since i found out Tyler was the monster.
"Wednesday are you okay" Enid asked i flinched look at her
"I'm fine" i say and walk to the counter "i want a quad over ice" i said to the barista
"sure thing coming right up" the barista said, me and Enid go and sit in a booth
"so did you and Xavier talk over the summer" Enid said leaning over and smiling "we did as much as i didn't want to, he kept texting me it was very annoying so I answered and we got to talking about stuff mostly about what happened to Tyler and us" i said with disgust.
"you and Xavier talked about you guys OMG are you guys dating!!!" Enid said jumping up and down.
"Enid Enid ENID stop" i said loudly Enid stopped almost  Immediate "sorry" Enid said while his smile disappears.
" here is your Coffee" the barista said giving me my Coffey and walking away to help another customer.