Chapter eleven

After spending the evening out with Maggy and meeting Violet along the way I finally venture into my dorm room, I kept the book in a secret place in the wall id made earlier to stash the book, after all Jackson said nobody else could see it.

I pressed my palm to the front cover of the book and ushered the words, ‘The angel of wings’ I waited  a few seconds with my hand still on the book and the it began to glow blue, It was scaring the sit out of me but I had to see what was inside the book. It faded and the book randomly unlocked itself and flicked open to the first page, I guess the book trust me then.

I study the first page looking at all the scribbling and then right down at the bottom of the first page my eyes bulged at what it said;

‘Hello my queen Lucia de Honour’

How on earth this book know my name I mean seriously did everybody know I was a queen before I even knew myself? I carefully flicked to the next page and read, this book onwards is where you’ll find the answer to all the powers that exist, they’ll learn you to gain power and build strong, be careful though you don’t know how much you can handle, anything could happen, just know you have been warned.

Oh okay then I guess that’s fair enough, ahh thunder ball that’s the power I was learning at the minute, apparently I was doing very well with it Mr Latta had told me which I was pleased about, reading further on it told you how to conjure one up and how to make it stronger.

The next one read sifter which in my terms was he ‘Poofing’ I did once upon a time, it says that only a certain few are gained and born with that extra power we were lucky that we got it and was rare, it read it helped in helpless situation but the only thing that could stop a person from sifting were iron bars that was the weakness, well ill defiantly be keeping my eye out for that.

So on and so forth the book went over and described each and every power, some of them silly little things other a bit more hard and for the talented. After yawning a few times I checked the clock, it read 10:15, god it had been a very long day and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Closing the book and hiding it back in the place were I was going to keep hiding it from now on I got washed and changed and climbed in to bed exhausted, I had no idea were Violet were and I had no idea when she’d be back so I made myself comfy and drifted of to sleep.

I find my self planted at the top of a hut house on the beach, dressed in a red and white polka dot bikini, this is so not something I’d dress myself in and where am i? ive never seen his place before, ever.

I walk down some stairs until I get down to ground level, I hear soft music playing in  the other room and a mans voice singing along to it, the voice sounds so familiar but I cant put a name to the voice, as always curiosity gets the better of me and I walk towards the noise for a closer look at what’s what.

I round the corner and spot a man playing a guitar to the music while sitting on a stool. He must of heard my approach because he stops what he is doing and he turns his head to look at my approach.

I gasp it was that same weird man id met before who had appeared in my other dreams, why did he keep showing up in my dreams I didn’t like it not one bit.

He beacons me forward but I stay in the exact same place, daring not to budge forward an inch.

“Why is it that every time I manage to close my eyes and fall asleep and dream that your always there intruding them, what your problem? Or better yet what do you want and why cant you just leave me alone?”

“Woaw, woaw calm down Lucia, I intrude your ream because it the only way I can get to you at the minute, as for what I think you already know. The question is, are you going to give in to me or do I have to force you?”