Chapter eight

An hour and fifteen minute's later I'm out of breath panting like a dog and feeling as if my legs are going to drop off while lying on the floor I look over to Maggy and she's lying there but she ain't hardly out of breath what the- how can that be she ran the same amount of me and if not faster, damn there's something different about that girl I'm telling you and I will find out.

"Damn girl your good" I heard Maggy shout over to me while still lying on the floor, I sit up and look at her again, she makes me laugh I think while standing up and walking over to her.

I held out my hand for her to take and she does jumping up at once and then hearing my name be shouted I turn round and look at Leo coming towards us waving I put on my brilliant smile and wave back.

"Hey guys, what you doing out here?" he say generally curious of what we where doing.

"Nothing really just bin for a run you know loosen all the muscles up and that, what are you doing out here stalking me!"

I joke and laugh a little but when I realised what I'd actually said I shut up and looked at him.

"Well that's nice and all but I just came out for fresh air and no offense darling but I'm so not stalking you" he says chuckling a bit at the end.

"Oh right well we'll be of then toodles" I say grabbing Maggy's and pulling her past him to the building.

As were walking down the corridor, I shivered and got goose bumps feeling as if something was of I don't know what made me look but something told me too and I looked up to the ceiling on the left hand side to Maggy and I'm pretty sure there was something black floating at the top but the more I stared at it the more the red eye's glowed, I got this sense to run, so I looked at Maggy and said.

"Run"

Just before a red it was almost like a thunder ball but more windy came at us. We ducked and moved to the side leaving a gap in the middle of us just as one came landing right in the middle of where we'd been standing. This is bad.

We carried on running down the rest of the corridor with it on our tail throwing the weird ball things at us making white marks in the wall but missing us thank god. We turned the corner and I had an idea I'm going to use my thunder ball power as it comes round the corner and blast it, I'm just hoping it'll work and I not die.

I skid to a halt and wait, Maggy shouting at me that I'll be killed and I should run but no, I'm doing it adrenalin running through my body my hands stretched out, it comes round the corner and I through all my power into that body knocking it back with smoking rising, it comes back and lunges what ever other power it was towards us so I just think of 'Kill' and a unknown power I've never seen before comes spreading out my hands blasting against the creatures power.

Both of our powers in the middle sending smoke and almost like blue and red sparks flying everywhere, I use what ever strength and power I had left and shoved it through my hands, the sparks and the smoke still coming I hear and loud crack and 'BOOM' I get blasted back at least twenty five yards from where we'd been standing getting knocked into the wall knocking the wind out of me and easily slipping into the blackness taking over me.

I woke up to a terrible pounding in my head making me feel sick, not able to open my eyes yet but hearing Voices arguing in the background as if distant away they sounded worried and angry I strained to hear more and I could hear a familiar voice, Maggy that's who it is her voice thick with worry but her words are sharpened at the end with anger.

I struggle to open my eyes past the foggy feeling blocking my view trying to pull me back to the darkness I'd been in , fighting and fighting against it trying to keep my sense open but it used my energy up trying and it took me to the deepest blackness once again.