Chapter 1

~Niaa P.O.V~
*It was Monday morning* ughhh school. I got out my bed and took a shower and did my hygiene. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to my bedroom.

"Morning'" Anna said. "Morning" I said back dryly. "Wtf wrong with you" Anna said. I'm jus tired as hell I ain't got time for these stupid ahh teachers today. I know right all these teachers always got something to say to me lik get off my d*ck. Right!!! I feel the same- Got cut off By Lexis calling our names. Niaa!!! Anna!!! Lexis said. Wtf do you want child ? I yelled back. "Who dafaq you calling a child I'm older then ur ahh so shut the fvck up" Lexis said. Like I said wtf do you want child. Momma said come eat breakfast. Ight.

*Me and Anna went downstairs* "Morning momma" me and Anna said together *kissed our momma cheek*. "Y'all hurry up and eat cause I ain't taking y'all asses to school" momma said. *We all laughed*. After we ate all 3 of us walked to the bus stop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Anna P.O.V.~
We got to the bus stop early.As we walked up to the bus stop I hear someone yell my name I look up and it my bestfrann Kierra. "Kierraaaa!!!" I screamed. "Annaaaaa" Kierra screamed back. "Family Reunion time for them" Lexis said rudely."I missed you soo much where you been?" I asked. "Gurl out and about jus been every where" she replied. I'm jus glad yo crazy ass back. "Llf ikrr" she replied. Niaa cleared her throat while we were talking. "Wat do you need niggah yhu see us talking" I said as I mean mugged her. "Well I was telling you that a guy group supposed to be coming to our school but ur stubborned ass wanna be like that so nevermind" She said with a evil smirk. "Ayye Lil Sister learned a lil something from me" Lexis said as she was twerking so of course Niaa gone jump in and me and Kierra just looking embarrassed as hell. Kierra looking away like she don't no them I jus have my head in my hands like why are y'all doing this right now this damn early.
Finally the bus came and they stopped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Lexis P.O.V.~
I almost fainted when I got on the bus to see mindless behavior on the bus and prodigy in my seat. "I told you a boy group was coming" Niaa said laughing. I walked up to him and asked if I could sit next to him. "Sure" he said as he scooted over. I seen that Niaa was sitting with Princeton and Ebony was sitting with Roc Royal and Kierra was sitting with Ray Ray and Anna was sitting with her boyfrann August like usual.
~Prodigy P.O.V.~
I was in my thoughts thinking about how this girl is so cute. I'm glad she asked to seat with me until I was interrupted by her properly introducing herself. Hey I'm Lexis. Waxxuh I'm Craig but you may know me as Prodigy. We started having small talk and i got to know her a little better and i think i actually started liking her.Our conversation ended when we pulled up to the school.