Story One •Chapter 5• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~ Mix: Angel's + Malachi's POV~

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful, 'innit." Malachi whisper says and I hum.

"Really pretty.." He whispered again and I looked over to see him staring at me.

I blush a little. I stand up and he looks up at me. "Let's pack up and take a walk." I say and he nods.

"Lets." He says then gets up packing up the stuff. We take it to his car first and then we start walking.

It was so beautiful, if I had a camera, I'd take a picture. Then I remember what my mother used to say to me. If you dont have a camera with you and you want to remember the best moments. Take a picture with your eyes. Blink, and theres your picture. It'll stay there for eternity.

I look at Malachi who was looking out at the water and sunset. I blink, taking a picture. He looks back at me and I do it again.

He was smiling. "What are you doing?" Kai asks and I smile and go up to him.

"Taking a photo with my eyes." I say smiling. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, smiling.

I smile too. "I'll take a picture also." He says and blinks his eyes. To my astonishment, he knew what I was talking about and didnt question it.

"My dad always told me that if I didnt have a camera, take a picture with your eyes and it'll last forever." He says smiling and sets his head on my forehead.

"My mother said the same thing to me." I say and look at his eyes, while he looks at mine. He hums.

He pulls away and pulls from the hug. He sticks his hand out. "Take it, let's walk hand in hand today and forever." He says and I smile and look down at it.

"You sure.." I say, my smile fading. His, too. I look up at him. "Your a prince after all and I'm just a Commoner and a poor one at that." I say and he looks at me.

He grabs my hand himself. He shakes his head and touched my cheek.

"I dont care about that. You are apart of my life now. No one can take us apart again. We cant be ripped apart." He says and kisses me softly and I melt in his embrace and warmth.

"We'll see about that.. We dont know what the future holds, Malachi." I whispered when he pulled away. He nods.

"We dont know what the future holds. But, I can't have you out of my life, thats all I know." He whispered and I nodded. I look towards the sun to see it almost set.

"We should go, before it gets to dark. I'm deathly afraid of the dark." I say and he nods. He does the same thing with his hand but I grab it this time and we head to his car.

We head to a motel since it was getting too dark to drive. We should've left earlier, but he wanted to see the sunset.

We get in the room and seen there was only one large bed. I laugh a little.

"That's a coincidence." I say smiling. He laughs a little too.

"Yeah. It is. I can sleep on the ground if your uncomfortab-"

I stop him by putting my hand on his mouth. I take it away and he stays quiet.

I slowly back up while holding his hands and he just looks at me.

"I've been waiting for someone like you to turn up." I whispered and turned us around and push him on the bed and he looks up at me.

🔞❌ ITS STARTING..

I get on top of him and touch his cheek, even though I've never had a relationship. Even before I knew I was gay. I wanted him.

But this, him right here. I knew he meant everything to me and he meant everything he said.