Chapter 13: Maia & Harry

Start from the beginning

We both laughed and I shook my head, bringing my attention back to my edits. If I got to do that job, I would be living my dream. Traveling, shooting, and I would be with Harry.

Perfection.

Jeff walked in a few minutes later smiling at both of us, "Oh hello! Is Hazza not done with sound check yet?"

I peeked up and shook my head, "No, but I'm sure he will be done soon."

He nodded sitting down next to Lloyd, "When he does come back, do you mind leaving Maia? I have to run a meeting with him and Lloyd. Sorry I don't mean to be rude."

"Oh you aren't at all Jeff, that's fine. I have to get ready for tonight anyway, grab my camera and stuff. I'll start packing up." I smiled closing my laptop and picking up my things.

As I did, Harry walked in, wiping some sweat from his face, "Hello, hello. Oh hi Jeff, you haven't been around in a minute."

"Busy making sure you're busy." Jeff smiled and we all chuckled a bit.

Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek, "And where are you going?"

I turn my face slightly towards him and smiled, "I have to go get ready for the show. Don't worry I'll be back before you go on."

He nodded and I finished packing up my things as he let go. I turned to face Jeff and Lloyd, Jeff looking from Harry to me and back, "Well I'll see you guys in a bit bye."

During the concert Harry was extra playful with the crowd, and it made for so many great photos. He was clearly on a different vibe tonight and I loved it.

As I took photos, a couple fans would tap my shoulders and say hi, and I would say hi back. I would have some pose promising to show Harry after the show.

When he began his last song, Lloyd and I started heading towards the exit so we could get shots of him running down the aisle.

"He's on one today, look." Lloyd said showing me a silly picture of him and I cracked up, clicking through mine and sharing one as well.

We positioned ourselves on opposite ends of the walk way and quickly snapped photos as he ran out; running after him as soon as he passed us.

When we reached the back we followed him to his dressing room and he turned to me quickly, grabbing both sides of my face and kissing me deeply.

When he broke the kiss I felt so red in the face and I giggled, "You are in such a good mood Harold."

"It was a good show, I kept remembering I have you in my life now, it had me going up there." He chuckled, kissing my nose and forehead.

"Well I'm glad I could cause all of that," I smiled, brushing back his sweaty hair.

"Come over?" He said, his hand on my waist causing my lower belly to stir.

"Hazza, I can't. My dad....I just," I took a deep breath and bit my lip, "Okay. I just have to go home first okay?"

"Okay, that's fine." He smiled big, before kissing me one more time, "I'll see you later then."

I N S T A G R A M
@thegarden

I N S T A G R A M@thegarden