02|Killer Timing Tho...

The next two days passed without any more out-of-the-ordinary occurrences, aside from the fact Taehyung was still stuck on Jungkook, plus his fantasies had grown increasingly, dangerously vivid. He might have jerked off, imagining Jungkook's hand all over him, if it weren't for his erotic images he wouldn't be satisfied with only his hand. When Taehyung came back to the dorm from the gym late Thursday afternoon, the place was dead quiet, Taemin was probably at practice again, Jungkook's car was gone and Jimin? Who knows? Sungwon must be helping prep for the mixer night, damn, how much Taehyung wished he was able to go, maybe if he could get laid for the night, he could be able to cure his stupid agita over Jungkook. 'Yeah, it's a nice plan' Taehyung thought, pushing the door to his room.

Feeling all better about his plan, he closed the door behind him, dropping his backpack on the floor wanting to take a shower to wash off the reek of sweat before dinner and drown himself in the pile of books, he had lots of stuff to study. He walked to the upstairs bathroom at the end of the hall. Jimin, Jungkook and he shared the bathroom, while Sungwon paid more for the room downstairs with its bath and Taemin had the bath downstairs. Which was fine with him because his track career meant he was hardly around the dorm anyway. Closing the door behind him, Taehyung set down his toiletry kit and turned the shower on while he shaved. While rinsing his razor his eyes caught with a transparent bag with a pink rabbit on it, it was Jungkook's, he always had this weird-looking stuff with him, and Taehyung always thought it was rather cute than weird. The brunette eyed the bottle of cologne that was sticking out of Jungkook's kit, before he could think about what he was doing, Taehyung reached for it, tugging off the odd cap to sniff the spritzer. The scent enveloped him with a dark, rich and masculine aroma without being overbearing.

"Omnia Paraiba'' Taehyung whispered as he read the title of the scent, the strong scent smells different on Jungkook's skin there were no second thoughts about it Taehyung, he caught a whiff of him walking down the hall when Jungkook came to his room, there was an additional layer, a kind of musky primal scent, maybe it was just him, Taehyung never knew. Glancing in the mirror, light crimson dusk spread through Taehyung's cheeks, brown locks looked like a crow's nest, his nose close to the bottle like a fucking fiend. Taehyung immediately capped the bottle and threw it back inside the kit.

'The hell was I even doing?" tugging his brunette locks, Taehyung questioned himself. He felt like a total creeper, running his head under the shower head he decided he'd text Sungwon after his shower and lock himself in the weekend stat before he'd find himself scoping out Jungkook's bedroom or taking a sniff off his boxers or something shady shit like that. He needed to get his weird obsession-like thought out of his mind for fuck's sake.

The whole house was still quiet when he emerged from the bathroom, wearing some comfy sweatpants and a white T before heading down to the kitchen to make some ramen, while heating the cup Taehyung typed away a quick text to Sungwon about the weekend.

Sungwon Hyung: -
Sure thing <3

With Sungwon's reply, Taehyung let out a relieved sigh, even when he knew he wouldn't get laid and there was no reason why he shouldn't he just needed some time off to get away with Jungkook's vivid images for the time. Finishing his meal he headed upstairs to study.

After an hour of studying, Taehyung rubbed his forehead as he was crouched on the couch over the open books on his coffee table, even when he had a desk that was swarmed with his laptop and bunch of papers, he was too lazy to organize them and clear his desk. His head was swimming in equations and derivatives and he was considering taking a small break, making a snack, and taking a nap knowing very well he wouldn't be studying again the moment his body collided with the soft mattress of his bed. Taehyung heard faint sounds of footsteps on the stairs, the bedroom door was cracked and Taehyung could tell by the heavier foot that it was Jungkook, Jimin usually ran up and was smaller, lighter on his feet than Jungkook's compactly muscled physique, catching a glimpse of his shirtsleeve as he passed by the half-closed door, Taehyung left out a breath, 'That's right, just keep on going dude'