.:Chapter three:.

.:[Chapter Three: Begin]:.

Lyssa--
She gasped as she surfaced the water, pushing the air out of her nose when Lyssa sank back under again. Her strokes grew more erratic, an ache spreading throughout her body. Halfway through her lap, Lyssa broke the surface once more, swimming lazily to the deeper end of the pool.

"Ahhh, I'm tired," she sighed, floating amiably. "that's enough for one day."

There was a "CANNONBAAALL!" and a splash dangerously close to Lyssa, followed by pathetic spluttering; the girl had been washed in a wall of salty chlorine water. 

Up popped a boy, dark hair dripping with water and covering his face. He laughed, reaching out for Lyssa once more.

"Trevor!" Lyssa shrieked, firing water at his face. "Babe, you almost killed me!" (She spat some water out, spluttering helplessly.)

"Did not!" He replied, kissing her cheek. "You're totally exaggerating."

"I am but still. I'm a good person, I didn't deserve that!"

Trevor gave her a pointed stare.

"Rude," Lyssa gasped, mouth dropping with mock shock. "I really am good, you can't deny it!"

Giggling now, she wrapped her boyfriend in an embrace, kissing his nose. "I totally forgive you though." After a moment, she added, "For like, splashing me like that. And denying my niceability."

Trevor rolled his eyes, muttering "Niceability," but hugged her back. "Oh thanks, whatever would I have done if you weren't soo merciful?" Lyssa mumbled something against his skin, eyes closed. "You smell like chlorine water." She responded.

"Well you smell like —"

"You SMELL like two teenagers gettin' FRISKY IN MY POOL!" The voice boomed across the gym, startling the two apart. "We're not—" Lyssa broke off in a laugh, repeating, "Coach, we're just-just hugging."

"NO PDA IN MY POOL!" (Coach was a stickler for these things.)

The two shared a glance, shrugged, and make their way out of the pool. (of course, this was only to cuddle obscenely, dripping wet in rebellion.)

On the other side of the gym, Jake gave a ghost of a frown.
------
Why are these so baaadddd :(