"We need to stay away from Divya; she's not the person we think she is," Salee said. Why are you saying that? "What's wrong, Lisha asked."

         Oh my god! "And you are not going to do anything; if some whore had done that with my mama, I would've ruined her ugly face," Lisha yelled.

"I swear, and so would i if things were different in my family," Belle said. What should I do? Rafi said I shouldn't do anything Salee said.

Are you going to listen to that jerk who has never followed any rules? Lisha asked.

Yes, seriously, let's go to that dinner and show her her place, belle said.

"But we can't go alone; we need a bodyguard with us," Salee said.

Well, we got one bodyguard lisha replied. "We can't take anyone from here; they'll tell dad about this salee replied.

"I'm not talking about your bodyguards; I'm talking about someone else," Lisha replied.

Whom ? Salee and Belle asked in unison.

             "You don't know how happy I am that you trusted me to take you and your girlfriends out. "Thank you," Lishu Azaan said, blushing in the driver's seat.

Belle and Salee rolled their eyes and huffed, "This is the only person you could find?" Salee asked.

Right now, he's the only person we can trust lisha mouthed to them.

Where to, darlings? Azaan asked as he turned on the ignition.

We are not your darlings! All three replied in unison. Okay, okay, girls, let's go where I'm supposed to take you, all Azaan said and wore his sunglasses.

It's evening! Don't wear glasses, Lisha said and pulled his glasses; "Okay, darling," Azaan replied.

Why are we here? Azaan asked as he stopped his car in front of Divya's house.

Alright, girls, are you ready? Salee asked, and Lisha and Belle held her hands and reassured her.

"Azu, join us but stay at a distance, and when you see things getting out of hand, save us," Lisha said.

Azaan said, "Definitely love, but save you from what it's not like you are going to war for."

"You are very innocent," Lisha said, and she walked inside.

Finally, you girls are here. Who are you? Divya asked Belle, "Well, I'm the future daughter-in-law of Mr. and Mrs. Rocky Belle." She gave her a fake smile.

Divya just nodded and welcomed them. "Divya, I've noticed something. You look like my father, don't you?" Salee asked.

Divya looked at her in shock. "Don't worry, you can open up in front of us. We are the new generation; we are cool with it," Belle said and smiled at her.

Who told you this? Divya asked. Um, we noticed. "Come in, and we can see how you look at Rocky Daddy," Lisha said, smiling.

Oh, I do like him; what's not to like about him? Anyway, I've invited my nieces here so that you all can bond; they are upstairs, Divya said.

All three of them were looking at each other; they had their own form of telepathy where they were speaking in their thoughts. "Oh god, she's not alone," Salee thought,

"so what can we do with Belle's thoughts?" "Your father is Rocky, and my father is Mehran. We have nothing to be scared of," Lisha thought.

All three of them nodded to each other, which meant that while Azaan was eating chocolates from the bowl,