Chapter 17.

Hello everyone.

******************************

What are you gonna do now ? Ayeza asked. I don't know zulfi replied. Well you should tell Rocky about this, Reena said.

I will but not tonight, its his birthday I won't ruin it, zulfi said.
Mahi is texting he's asking about us lets go downstairs ayeza said.

You guys go ahead I don't feel good I'll lay down for sometime zulfi replied and went to lay on her bed.

Zulfi we will figure this out till then stop worrying, don't take stress, not in this situation Reena said.

Zulfi just nodded and closed her eyes. Reena and ayeza walked outside together.

Reena mami where's mama we need to bake, salee asked. I'll help you, your mama is not well let her take rest Reena replied.

But we had plan everything together, what the hell is this salee said.

Let her take rest till then reen and I can help you ayeza said.

No need I'll make on my own salee replied and went away.

This kids just don't understand ayeza said.

************************

Where is he ? Azaad asked. I don't know I'm not calling him Mahi replied. Did something happened between you two azaad asked.

No everything is okay mahi replied.

***********************

Salee why are you suffering alone you could take help from Reena mami or ayeza chachi zulfi said as she stood in the messed up kitchen.

Yes because you backed off on last moment salee replied.

I was not well that's why zulfi replied. It's my father's birthday you just don't get it, salee replied.

Are you done or you need any help ? zulfi asked. I'm done thank you, just call dad and ask him where is he salee said.

I've invited dad's business partner Rafi said to azaad. Well I thought your Father never had partner's azaad asked.

Oh yes this is a cool women, her name is Divya, Rafi replied.

*****************************

Everyone was wishing Rocky, Reena and fifi were standing aside and staring at Divya,

Who is she and why is she here ? Reena asked. I have no idea why is she here, and she is his partner zulfi replied.

And you are watching this shit, go and wish him birthday give him a kiss now, Reena whispered.

I'm not gonna kiss him here not infront of azzy and Mehran zulfi replied.

It's not like you have never done that before, why are you shy now? Reena asked.

Reena please yaar zulfi pleaded.

She's standing with your husband on his birthday, come on go over there Reena lightly pushed her.

Zulfi glared at her and walked towards Rocky who was busy with everyone, Divya just glared at Fifi and looked away.

Zulfi smiled at him, went near him, rocky was looking at her, zulfi pulled him in a hug as every one were watching, Rocky snaked his hand around her waist and pulled her close.

Happiest birthday to you Rocky, zulfi whispered. Thank you, can I kiss you Rocky asked.

Zulfi pulled back and looked at him and gave a nod, Rocky smiled and gave a peck on her lips.