Chapter 10.

Hello everyone.

Hope you all are doing good.

******************************

Hey why are you locking the door ? Reena yelled at azaan.
Mother this is the time you need to save your son azaan said and hided behind her, what have you done now ? Reena asked.

How many times I've asked you to ask for lisha's hand, you weren't showing any interest so I took matter in my own hands azaan said.

You did what ? Reena asked loudly. I just asked mahi mamu to consider me nothing else azaan replied.

Reena smacked him and said I asked you to wait me and azzy were waiting for the right time, are you mad you don't do anything how will mahi accept your proposal? You need to earn , you need to have your own place, you can't get Married and expect that your dad and I will look out for your and lisha's expenses Reena said furiously.

I'll be completing my graduation in next 2 years, then I'll find a job I'm just 20 now azaan said.

Exactly, you are too young to get married, your father got married at the age of 25 I was 23, you need to wait baby it's not that easy Reena said calmly.

Okay just because you don't want to spend on me, that's why you aren't allowing me to get married right? Don't worry I'll earn on my own I don't need you or your man azaan yelled.

You have said this in front of me don't you dare to say this infront of my man, he will legit kick you out Reena yelled at him.

*****************************

Rafi are you busy ? Shaima asked. Umm no what's up ? Rafi asked. I'm planning to go out in the Market do you wanna come along ? Shaima asked.

But Rashid khalu has grounded you right ? Don't make him angry be home Rafi said.

I don't care what he thinks I'm going out anyways if you wanna join you are more than welcome shaima said.

Alright let's go then, but if your father gets Angry I have no say so ! Rafi said.

**************************

  Oh what a surprise, I thought it was just my right to smoke Rocky said and sat next to Rashid on the terrace .

You are not the only one with the spoiled child Rashid replied.  Yeah that's true, there was a time when I thought I was the only one Rocky replied took out his own cigarette box.

I'm really sorry for that Rashid said. Rocky placed his arm around his shoulder and pulled him in a side hug.

Rashid bhai you are my elder brother, you have always been there for me, we both are son in laws of the merchant's, we are a family and trust me I'm a father of rafi, I know it better than  anyone, how hard it is, so take a chill we are good.

How's things between Fifi and you ? Rashid asked. It's great everything is amazing between us Rocky replied.

That's good let's go inside and see what's happening rashid said.

***************************

Seriously azzy teach some manners to your son he can't be like this mahi said.

Bro he's out of my hand I can't control him, azzy replied. You can't say that he's your son he's your responsibility goher said.

Now don't start being toxic, let's go out maajid said. Yes seriously let's go out and have fun I know a very good club zaf said.

      Yeah and what about the ladies ? Armaan asked. They won't mind mahi replied.

***************************"