Bela - Everybody is waiting for us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bela - Everybody is waiting for us..

Mahir - We will leave..soon.. (He said and slowly started dropping wet kisses on the crook on her neck, Bela closed her eyes feeling his touch. He lightly bit her and Bela dig her teeth on her lower lips suppressing her voice. He sucked on the same spot and now Bela knew that he had marked her)

Mahir - Abb chale.. (He says slightly smirking teasing her)..

Bela - Itni jaldi bhi kya hein...? (She says switching their positions. Now Mahir was in between the wall and her. She slowly traced her finger on his cheek and kissed on the crook of his neck just like how he had done. She bits on a spot as Mahir's hold on her waist tightens.She sucks on the spot as Mahir's breathe hitches too)

Bela - Abb chal sakte hein.. (She smirks and starts leaving)

Mahir - She will be the death of me..!

***
Bela comes down and the music starts playing louder. Rocky was already seated as Ruhi went near Bela.

Ruhi - Itni der kyun lagayi?

Bela - Tumhe batana zaruri hein..?

Ruhi - Tameez se baat karo..

Bela - Accha bhul gayi tumhare Boss ne kis tarah tumhara gala pakda tha.. Isiliye behtar hoga ki tum mujhse na hi baat karo..

Ruhi - Tumhe yahan kya hua..? (She says pointing towards her neck and Bela's face became red remembering the moment)

Bela - Machar ne kata hein.. Tumse kya..

Ruhi - Aacha thik hein jaa rahi hu..

Pratha slightly smiles as she hears the conversation.

Ruhi - Rocky tumhe haldi main lagau ..?

Mahir comes downstairs and Rocky sees him and smirks.

Rocky - Arey nahi Bilkul nahi.. Pehela haq toh sirf aur sirf ek shaks ka banta hein.. Aur woh hein mera bhai Mahir..

Mahir holds his fist giving a dangerous smile.

Mahir - Sure Rocky..

Mahir goes near Rocky and takes the Haldi . Rocky smirks while Mahir smears the entire haldi vigorously on his face.

Rocky - What the hell Mahir.. (He says getting up, he couldn't even see clearly)

Ruhi - Rocky..

Rocky - Help me you mad woman..!

Ruhi tries helping Rocky while Mahir holds Bela's hand and gets her to a corner.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Barbadiyanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें