Chapter 16:Meeting of the Jedi Council and The Order of the Phoenix

General POV

The new Jedi Council is currently Debating what there action should be against the newly discovered Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Voldemort and his Followers the Death Eaters Niall was Currently training a recently set of rescued Younglings from the old Jedi Order New members of the Recently recruited into the Order because under the New rules set by Niall when he Created the new Jedi Order they will not recruit anyone under the age of 11 years old and anyone over age 11 can join the new Order and with attachments being allowed in the new order for everyone from the new and old orders it's members if they choose too can get married and have children just like Niall has with Penny Haywood-Potter And together they have a two year old son Anakin James Potter named after Niall's Brothers.

As the training of the future of the Jedi Order is going well Penny and Ahsoka enter the room they Inform Niall that Hogwarts headmaster Albus Dumbledore is here with the Order of the Phoenix and they want to speak with the Jedi Council immediately Hermione how is one of the new members of the Jedi Order is being trained with kids her own age like her best friend Harry Potter and her new friend Liara T'Soni and Tali Zorah Vas Kirrahi

Tali is a Quarian Jedi Padawan that Survived the Purge because her Master believed that the Jedi had no place fighting in the Clone Wars and she never saw any combat during the war until a few weeks after Order 66 Tali and her Master were Attack b...

Tali is a Quarian Jedi Padawan that Survived the Purge because her Master believed that the Jedi had no place fighting in the Clone Wars and she never saw any combat during the war until a few weeks after Order 66 Tali and her Master were Attack by Darth Vader and two low level Inquisitors Tali's Master was killed by Vader and in Tali's successful escape killed both Inquisitors Escaped off Typhon and on her return to the Unknown Regions she heard Master Kenobi's message for all surviving Jedi to stay away from Coruscant and the main parts of the Galaxy she made her way to the Unknown Regions and when she felt save she sent out a distress call for anyone listening a dangerous move having just survived Vader but she was scared and alone but thankfully for her two follow Jedi were the one's that had found her and they were Jedi Master's Potter and K'Kruhk.

Niall would tell Ahsoka too bring Dumbledore and his allies to the Jedi Council Chambers and Niall would ask Penny to walk with he would also ask Padawan Trillia to take over training the future Jedi whilst he was in a Council meeting.

Harry was in a out door training grounds a personal one used by his uncle he is currently in meditation trying to find his center after what he experienced three weeks ago the return of Voldemort and the confirmation that he is a Dark Lord of the Sith Harry has been training with Niall and the other Master's of the Order more closely since then and has picked up a lot of new techniques in the last three weeks but he still can't shake the Nightmares of what happened that night he watch helplessly as Peter Pettigrew Murdered Cedeic Diggory under Voldemort's orders then he returned Voldemort to full strength and Harry was only able too hold his own against Voldemort but to he Dark Lord's surprise he learned that Harry has been trained as a Jedi and Harry knew that concerned Voldemort during their Fight across the Riddle Family grave yard as Harry was finishing his meditation he could sense a few people that he knew and two of them he knew well Dumbledore and Sirius Black is godfather Harry got up from his seating position and after getting cleaned up and changed he went to the main entrance of the Jedi Academy.

Dumbledore was impressed with how Niall had brought the Jedi back from the brink of destruction and they are now rebuilding themselves ready for any challenge that will come there way Currently with him from the order of the Phoenix are Sirius Black, the Weasley family, Tonks, Mad Eye Moody, Remus Lupin and Ben Cooper after Cheff of Security Commander Rex leads the Order of the Phoenix Members in to the Jedi Order Harry Potter comes around the corner and Sirius, Remus and the Weasley's give him a hug. Ahsoka Tano would walk over and Would introduce herself to the Order of the Phoenix Members and tell them that she we lead them to the council Chambers for there meeting with the Jedi Council Ahsoka would also tell Harry that he can be involved with the meeting since he fought against Voldemort when he first reappeared after Collecting Hermione and her Reunion with her friends Yhey made there way to the Council Chambers.

The council Chambers was at the Very top of the temple Harry made a joke say that he hopes that no one is scared of highest which made the Weasley twins and Sirius laugh a little bit when the Lift reached the top of the Council's tower Everyone stepped out and into a waiting room they could hear a discussion going on about Voldemort and the best course of action to destroy him but the discussion came to a temporary hold when The order of the Phoenix walked into the room Niall would introduce the himself and the council members to the members of the Order of the Phoenix and what they were discussing before they walked in unfortunately for the order of the Phoenix the Jedi were not yet ready for war with anyone they would lose and would more than like get wiped out completely but there is a compromise that the Jedi Council have agreed to to send two Master from council to go and protect Hogwarts and Earth from Voldemort the two master in question are Grandmaster Niall Potter himself and New jedi master plus Council member Ahsoka Tano much to Ahsoka surprise but Niall and the Council tell Ahsoka that she has earned the promotion and the opportunity to be a member of the new Jedi Orders high council and after all the information was told about Voldemort from the Order of the Phoenix to Harry Potter and his Lightsaber Duel against him the Council meeting concluded for the day.

That's the end of chapter 16 I hope that you have enjoyed it the next part will be out soon and I forgot to mention after the end of the last of Shepherd story that is is set two years after Shepherd's story starts with Shepherd's being 11 months after Order 66 to avoid any confusion and because forgot to mention then but until next time.

May The Force Be With You