CHAPTER V : CONTUMACY

Start from the beginning

He pulled his hair in frustration and went from there with a "u will pay for this bitch" face finally allowing the long waiting traffic to move.

###TIME SKIP###
I reached ollie's cafe where Ronnie and Jack were already waiting for me with Alice and Albert.

"Whom did you fight with now?" he asked smiling teasingly at me.

"huh? me?....."I frowned at his sudden question..."I.....umm ......how did you know Ronnie?" I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

"How many years has it been madam Romanoff?" I smiled a little.
"Now tell me who was it this time? Who dared to mess with the mafia queen lady Romanoff"

"Who else .......that annoying brat ......that shameless rabbit ......that fucking nonsense ........that Rockwell," I said frustratingly while sitting.

"Woah!!!! This must be something really big for him to deserve such beautiful adjectives....what did he do this time"

"That bastard.....that fucking nonsense ..... I never met such a cartoon in my life .....u know what he did .......that nonsense man .....he accidentally got hit by my car at the signal .......and when I went to help him he started his nonsense .....that bloody MCP ......said that girls shouldn't drive and what not ............that creep he created a scene on the road to embarrass me thinking he can take me down but he didn't know me..so I taught him a good lesson today. what I did leave him dumbfounded .......u know he pulled his hair in frustration. You should have seen his face " I giggled.

"And what did you do madam," He asked while listening patiently.

"I gave him my business card in attitude and asked him to send his hospital bills to me ......I made everyone realize that it was his fault and that he was overreacting just to embarrass me in front of others. But he embarrassed himself instead." I said and laughed.

******RONNIE POV******

SHE STARTED TO LAUGH WHILE TALKING. IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE SHE LAUGHED SO HARD ......I WAS RELIEVED TO KNOW THAT IN HOWEVER WAY IT WAS WITH WHOEVER IT WAS SHE STARTED TO LIVE AGAIN ......THIS MADE HER LIFE A LITTLE EASY FOR HER ......I WAS HAPPY TO SEE MY OLD ANNE COMING BACK!!!

******END OF RONNIE POV******

Something suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts. " Leave this now .....we don't have time for this, Alice did you get what I asked for?"

"yes madam." He replied while opening the blueprint at the table.

"Wait....wait a sec." Ronnie interrupted.
"tell me what's happening here first and what is this blueprint for?."

"This is the blueprint of the factory Alice told me about." I explained everything briefly. "we suspect that's where he will keep the artifacts that's why I needed to study the area properly."

"Hmm....so what do we get here?" Everyone came closer to the table as Alice started explaining.

"There are two entrances for this factory ....one is the main door and one at the back that opens in the yard. Behind the yard, it's the manager's room which is now their control room." He explained the blueprint briefly.

"It's quite intricate." jack commented

"It has to be..otherwise they won't be able to run the business smoothly as they are doing it now." I scoffed. "What about the route.....is it connected?

"yes madam it's a well-connected route. It's a straight road from Muskins leading to Louisville where this factory is
there is just this one subway in between that breaks the route in between otherwise it's straight and smooth."

"hmm ....so I was right. He will bring them to the factory from this route." I pointed at the route. "it's the safest so far."

"What I don't get is why are we doing this?" Ronnie interrupted."What are we exactly intending for? This trade..... what will we get from it. Even if we capture the artifacts we can't keep them......so what's the point in doing all this? What's in it for us?"

"Jerry....." I answered while looking in front. "we have Jerry in it for us....."

"Jerry? Why do we need him? Anne....it will be just a waste of time u know he doesn't know anything."

"he is the only asset we have to lower johnny's guard. To make him vulnerable to make him come here ..... it's the only way." I said with a straight face.

"Now everyone listens carefully," I said authoritatively. "I don't care about money or anything else I just need one thing and that is jerry.....now listen carefully ......Alice will go back and keep an eye on them and inform me about their every move. Jack will go and prepare a plan with Rockwell ....i don't want any mistakes .....and......" I paused

"And what?....what will you do with him huh?? ask him. .....where is your father jerry he will answer u he is at **** place....have you gone crazy Anne!!!" Ronnie asked while grabbing my shoulder angrily

I sighed and grabbed my car keys and other things and left the cafe.