chapter one hundred and nine

I waited to expect my dream to either be just another nightmare or an endless darkness but when I opened my eyes, I found myself sitting up in bed as I looked down noticing my sleeping form. Out of surprise I jumped away, backing up into the wall. Did I just die? I took the blanket lifting it up to find my chest still rising to my relief as I walked around the room wondering what kind of fuck up this dream was as I walked over to the door testing if I could pass right through it as I ended up slamming my hand on the door now that was just disappointing. I wrapped my fingers around the doorknob pulling it open, stepping it, closing it behind me as I explored around the house. Maybe my dream was trying to tell me a way to escape as I ran all over the house to find the windows weren't stuck as I opened the two in both bedrooms and the kitchen. I walked over to the door noticing there wasn't a lock on it even as I opened the door swinging it wide open looking to the outside world, my freedom even if it was in a dream. I took off on my feet rushing out running down the street cheering with slight joy. I kept running down the street with only one goal set in my mind as I raced over to Finn house stepping up to the front door as I reach my hand out twisting the door handle pulling it open as I step in walking around finding the boys all lying on the living room floor looking miserable as crumple papers were laid out around them, bags growing underneath their eyes from the lack of sleep as I got down to my knees next to Finn and Billy who looked the worse as I noticed glimpse of stain tears on their cheeks. I felt an ach in my heart as I sat closer between them wrapping my arms around each of their sides wishing I could just show up the door and greet them with all the love I could give. 

"I'm right here" I whisper to them placing a kiss on each of their cheeks as I got up to my feet to check on the others as I each gave them a kiss on their forehead or cheek as I took the crumple pieces of paper unraveling them each of them with a plan to take down Michael as they started with a short idea before dumping the whole plan away. I took one of the pieces of paper searching around for a pencil finding one that was broken into two as I took them both walking over to kitchen trying to write out a note anything that could give them an idea but like I expected that wasn't going to work as I took the paper ripping it up to shreds watching the littles bit fall to the floor as they glued back together like magic. I let out a groan leaning back against the wall looking down to the floor. 

"(y/n)?" a soft voice spoke afraid to frighten me as my head shot up as I saw Gwen standing their staring at me as her face filled with excitement. 

"Gwen!" I shouted running over to her pulling her into a deep hug as her arms wrapped around me.

"How are you here? please tell me you're not dead" 

"I'm not, I'm still stuck in Michael well the Grabber house still, but I am asleep"

"I think you might be in my dream"

"Well, it would kind of explain how we can talk to each other, I'm guessing you were asking Jesus to help again?"

"Yes, I've been asking him every day and the boy's kind of been begging a bit it's annoying" she said with a bit of laughter as I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Well, I don't know how long I'll still be asleep but if were here in this dream it's got to mean something and that something is telling you and the others how you can help me" I said. Gwen nodded her head as we walked back over to her room. I took a seat on her bed as she sat on the opposite side of me. she asked me a couple questions about what had happened after the party and Michael then about any locks around the house and my injures etc. I went over the list of everything that I knew so far and went on to explain that Samson was there as Gwen looked worried for a minute before I explained to her that the dog was being nicer to me as she nodded her head taking mental notes. then we started both discussing a plan going back and forth on our ideas. the first one was just helping me sneak out again, but I shook my head no knowing that plan wouldn't work because Michael would never leave my side anyways unless it was in the bathroom and there were no windows to pull me out. the second plan was to show up there, but Michael would look out the window realizing it them and call the police. more and more ideas/plans were discuses till we finally had the idea where I would distract Michael, letting the boys sneak through and wait to strike giving us time to rush out and blah blah freedom. I looked down noticing part of my arm was fading as I realized I was starting to wake up as Gwen took my other hand that wasn't fading as she looks up at me with a slight pleading look in her eyes.

"Please stay safe" she whispers as I gave her a warm smile pulling my free hand back wrapping it around her.

"I'll be okay I'll see you soon" I said before I quickly fade away as I stirred in my sleep opening my eyes a bit as I found myself alone in the room as I let out a deep sigh. there was no turning back I need to get out of here. I need to see the boys, my family, my friends. I sat up in bed looking out the window as I got up walking out to the living room with a slight smile. time to start the plan.